C h a p t e r T w o

Hey!/-/-/-/-/-/ Chapter Two

Hey!
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Two

^- Seungmin's POV -^

I woke up early in the morning ready for my first day at my new school. I left my old school because it was too far and my father couldn't take me since he had work. I live ten minutes away from my new school and it's not that dangerous. I got up from my bed with a smile, I was so excited, my best friend Felix had been talking about how boring school is without me and now I can finally be with him.

Felix moved schools around five months ago, we were both so sad about it but there wasn't much we could do. My mother and father were too busy with work to let me move schools. My dad started working earlier so when I would wake up he would be gone. I loved that I was moving, when I walked to my old school something would always happen. Bad people where always out there, I used to get talked to by weird old men, and a few men around my age. They would ask me inappropriate things and when I walked away they would call me names.

After I got ready I ran downstairs to see my mother in the kitchen, "morning mummy." I happily said, some people would find it weird that I still call my mother 'mommy' but I don't think that at all. "Morning baby, are you excited?" She asked me while placing a bowl of cereal in front of me, I nodded my head with a wide smile on my face, she laughed and went back to what she was doing.

My mother was my favourite parent, some people find it bad that someone could have a favourite parent but not me. My father was never around, he was at work, getting drunk somewhere or asleep. My mother didn't want to leave him, she loved him too much. As long as he didn't hurt us, I didn't mind either.

I washed my bowl up and went into the living room to find my mother watching tv on the sofa. "Mummy, I'm leaving!" I said walking up to her and bending down so she could kiss me on my cheek, she did it every morning so I new I should let her before I go.

I walked out of the door and started to make my way to the school. The only sketchy place was the alley I had to walk through, but once I was out of that alley it was fine.

I was around five minutes away from the school when I saw a staircase that I had to go up, as I was about to walk to them something flew past me so fast I fell back and hit the ground. I groaned at the pain from hitting the floor so hard, I looked up after a couple of seconds and saw a good looking boy staring down at me.

"Sorry bro." The boy said, he placed his skateboard back onto the floor and was about to get back on it; but I wasn't going to accept that dry sorry.

"Hey!" I yelled as he was skating away, he turned around to look at me and stopped. I slowly stood up and groaned again, "what?" The boy asked, he had gotten a little closer to me, I glared at him and yelled: "I nearly like- died!" I crossed my arms and looked at him with a frown.

"Don't be so dramatic." He said while rolling his eyes, which really annoyed me. "I-I'm not!" God why did I stutter? I looked at him with frowned brows. "Why do you look like you are about to cry? You didn't even get hurt." The boy then said, I widened my eyes.

My eyes always water when I get upset, I get emotional easily, I have many fears that always came to me when in an argument. What if I get hurt? What if someone else gets hurt?

I was too annoyed to explain so I just yelled whatever came to my mind in the moment, "shut up you stupid looking fox!" It's true, he did look a little like a fox, well a lot like one. He looked at me confused then yelled back at me, "what did you just call me!?" He asked, sounding angry, "A stupid fox, are you deaf?" I answered back with sass, he poked his tongue in his cheek. "How dare you call me that you ugly puppy." He said kinda scarily, my eyes widened once he said that, a puppy? Why does everyone call me one?

I breathed in heavily, "Excuse me?" I asked, he rolled his eyes again, "What? You called me a animal." He said, he placed his skateboard back onto the floor, "but why a puppy?" I asked, kinda quietly, "why a fox?" He asked back, I bit my lip, "y-your annoying." I said, I was getting upset with this boy, I felt like I was actually going to cry.

""So are you, now leave me alone, I need to get to get to school." The boy said before getting back onto his skateboard. I watched him leave and I sighed. What a good start to the day. I thought sarcastically.

/-/-/-/-/-/

^- Jeongin's POV -^

I was on my way to school, obviously on my skateboard. I barely went anywhere without it. A familiar staircase was ahead of me and I was gonna do my trick I do every day, it was like a routine.

As I was going down I saw a boy, I was too fast for him to see me. I landed my trick and quickly went over to the smaller boy that was now on the floor. He slowly looked up at me with a small pout on his face. He looked cute, very cute. I shook my head remembering that I had caused the cute boy to land on his ass.

"Sorry bro." I said, really "bro"? I thought. I really needed to get to my hyungs so I placed my skateboard back on the floor and got back on it; but before I could leave the cute boy yelled out to me. "Hey!" I turned around and saw him slowly standing up from the floor. "What?" I asked, slightly rudely, I was rude to most people, I couldn't help it.

I walked a little closer to him to hear what he was gonna say. he glared at me, probably trying to look mad but it just made him look cuter, "I nearly like- died!" He yelled, he crossed his arms and looked at me with an annoyed look on his face. "Don't be so dramatic." I said while rolling my eyes, he looked even more upset, "I-I'm not!" He yelled with a stutter.

He looked sad, like he was going to cry, I could swear I saw tears form in his eyes. I was confused though, why was he crying? I ain't being that mean, I thought.

"Why do you look like you are about to cry? You didn't even get hurt." I asked, obviously still being my annoying self and being rude. I felt slightly bad, what if he was going to cry? Wait why did I even care? God I was an idiot. Anyway! His eyes looked bigger and then yelled something unexpected.

"Shut up you stupid looking fox!" I looked at him confused for a second, "what did you just call me!?" I yelled back, he just called me an animal? What the fuck. "A stupid fox, are you deaf?" He answered back with sass, I poked my tongue in my cheek, no one had ever called me a fox before. "How dare you call me that you ugly puppy." I don't know why I said that; but I couldn't go back now. He looked at me and his eyes became big again, "excuse me?" He asked, sounding shocked that I called him a puppy. "What? You called me a animal." I said, it was true, he shouldn't have called me an animal.

"But why a puppy?" He asked, god, why was he so annoyed about the puppy thing? I thought. "Why a fox?" I asked, he looked upset now, not annoyed. "Y-your annoying." He mumbled, was he going to cry? It sounded like it. I thought, but I remembered that I had to get to my hyungs. I couldn't argue with this boy any longer, why was I kinda upset? Maybe I wanted to talk to him longer? I was confusing my self so I put my skateboard back onto the floor, "So are you, now leave me alone, I need to get to get to school." That was the last thing I said before I got onto my skateboard, he didn't say anything but I could feel him watch me.

I felt bad, maybe I could see him again and apologise?

/-/-/-/-/-/ words 1505
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3