I'll tell you everything, Dreamer🌀!

~{Chapter 1}~ at the beginning of this chapter is basically what happened in the episode- I copied the dialogue from the scene after the DEO was destroyed, and with Dreamer telling Brainy that she doesn't trust him anymore. And that he couldn't explain it to her, but what if he could explain it to her. So, I partly made this up.

Rama Khan used his earth's bending powers to grab all the kryptonite from the DEO telepathy. The building began to crumble and fall apart. Dreamer🌀got up on the floor She noticed above her that the light fixture was about to fall from the ceiling connected with wires breaking apart slowly as it was almost about to hit her. So her instinct was to use her dream🌀✨powers from her glove gauntlet to prevent that from happening. Brainy got up and saw what was happening to the DEO as it was, starting to collapse. with a frightened look on his face. he looked, to his right to see Kara struggling with Kryptonite as he stood up and walked over wanting to help his friend. Till a big chunk of concrete🪦wall hits him face down, and he's pinned to the ground. struggling to get this concrete🪦wall off him to help Supergirl before it's too late.

Rama Khan holds the kryptonite in his hand, as he smiles glad that he succeeded, and glares at Supergirl to see her weak. She groans struggling to get up as she looks at her hands to see the kryptonite coursing through her veins, causing her pain and suffering. While dreamer🌀struggles as well, to keep the electrical circle light up from falling on her. As for Brainy still struggling to get this block of cement🪦off him. wanting to help his friend so badly, especially Dreamer. But he couldn't. He wasn't strong enough to lift it. Kara struggles to stand up, as she pushes herself back on the ground in pain and agony. Not having control in her body for feeling so much pain at once.

Luckily, Jonn Jozz and Magann are here to to help their friends against Rama Khan. as they both phased through the DEO to see everyone on the ground, suffering from the wrath of Rama Khan. As John sees Brainy, struggling to get a chunk of cement🪦off him. he pushes it off him. Brainy gets up quickly and is relieved. Brainy thanked him with an nodd. Magann faces Rama Khan and says. "Hey, Rama Khan
over here!" She shouted out loud. Her plan was to get his attention and dodge. John saw her as he looked worried that she would get hit.
he cried out to her. "MAGANN, NO!" He had fear in his eyes. She got hit by Rama Khan's blast from his staff.

As the blast hit her, she landed and fell to the ground right next to where Kara was in pain from the kryptonite. Magann screamed in pain. as small pieces of glass landed on them and felt like snow falling down. John quickly ran to both of them and phased them out of there in time.

Nia still struggles to hold it up from killing her. while using every strength of her power🌀✨. But I don't know how much longer! She thought. felt so much pain in her hands, forcing her power and herself. She could feel her power slipping away... not being able to hold on anymore. She wanted to let go and get the heck out of here! but she knew if she did. It would land on her. And she'd get seriously hurt or worse death. Brainy looked around for Nia hoping she got out in time and that she was ok. Till he saw her struggling to keep the light fixture up from crushing her.

His eyes were filled with fear to seeing her like that. He wanted to do something, but with him and Nia not being together. And the way, how he ended things with her. he wasn't sure if he should. Or how she would react? if he did... but in his mind, all Brainy wanted to do was to save Dreamer🌀from being crushed to death. If he lost her... Knowing that he hurt her. Pushing her away... before he could... T-Tell her the truth. Then, it hit him... Maybe all of this isn't worth it? Hurting her, pushing her away, and working for Lex Luthor in secret. He thought💭. Whenever he would see Nia in danger, his instinct was to always protect Her. no matter what.

At this point, Brainy stopped thinking and start doing. He quickly grabbed her and lift her up while holding her in his arms.
he whispered in her ear... "Hold on tight. Dreamer," Brainy said in a soft, caring voice. "What?" Nia hissed.