I N T E R W I N N E D

------------------

Percy jackson and the olympians x shadow and bones universe

-----------------

intertwine /ˌɪntəˈtwʌɪn/

• verb

connects or link (two or more things) closely together.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
| Description |

------------------

If you asked Alexandra Brekker how she was, she wouldn't be able to give you a straight answer. Because she for one had no clue herself.

She didn't know how to feel after crossing through realms, back to Ravka from New york, straight for the first army.

She had planned to go back to Keterdam, back to Kaz, back to her crows, yet the spell from hecate cabin hadn't gone as planned and sent her to the opposite side of the fold.

Now Alexandra was NOT scared of the fold, -she had fought two major wars for Hades sake- she just couldn't get through without attracting those gods awful creatures who always were able to sense her presence before she even stepped a foot into the black wall.

So now she was on the other side of the fold. Nowhere near who and where she wanted to be. But she made do.

Making her way into the first army as Aleksandra Maeve Petrov, she became the lieutenant of the reporter team and a part time medic as well, making friends with two orphans who she personally shipped and having the respect of her fellow soldiers by winning against most of them.