T H E A R R I V A L

"MAL!" Alina yelled shocked once her black orbs landed on the taller male. She rushed towards him followed closely by the dark haired female she'd previously been talking to, as they made their way towards their friend.

Mal chuckled as he wrapped an arm each around the necks of the two shorter females in a sort of hug as they began moving forwards.

Their reunion was cut short as a white light enveloped the three, sending them to a theatre room with other occupants.

"Where. Are. We?" Questioned a weary voice. His hands calling forth the shadows in the room.

Aleksandra stared at him noticing the black kefta on him and the way the shadows bended to his will. "I'm not sure..." she said looking around the room noticing other people arriving and also searching for clues on where they were.

A familiar mask slipped onto her face hiding all emotions as she also looked for any clues. She'd have to thank Kaz for teaching her.

"Who are you?" The darkling, she realised, asked staring at her with curiosity. He didn't know who she was yet he had this feeling drawing him to her. A pull.

"Aleksandra?" A sweet yet strong voice spoke.

The demigoddess whipped around to face the familiar voice stunned, yet her mask still stayed on, "mom?"

The dark haired women smiled at the sight of her youngest, she had missed her ever since she'd gone back to Ravka. "Hello daughter." She whispered as the two embraced, savering the warmth of the other.

"As glad as I am to see you, ma. Why are we here?" Wondered Alek letting go of her mother, ignoring the looks of the people watching them.

"I'm not sure.." responded Nyx looking around at the others, noticing their tense forms as they grouped with their friends.

"WHO DARES SUMMON THE ALL POWER-" Ranted Zeus before being cut of by Nyx.

"Oh zip it thunder pants. I'm already getting a migraine."

Zeus quickly shut his mouth looking away from the personification of night as Hera smirked. Finally he'd shut his gob.

Another light emerged which showed 3 old women who were knitting something.

The gods and goddesses eyes widened along with Baghra's and Inej who quickly bowed before the three powerful ladies they recognised as the three fates.

"Your ladyships, what may be the reason we are here?" Spoke Baghra still bowing, shocking the Grisha who were so use to the ladys fierce and proud nature. They were definitely not use to seeing her show respect to anyone. Hell she didn't even show it to her general.

"You have all been gathered here to watch the future of someone very important." The fates spoke in sync scaring a few.

Zoya scoffed, "the future? Yeah right."

Baghra glared at the girl. "Shut up, you foolish girl. Are you that stupid that you cannot tell when you're in the presence of one of the most powerful beings in all realms?" She spat as Zoya looked at her in shock.

Zoya was use to Baghra's insults and comments yet this seemed different and it didn't seem like she was the only one to notice.

"Enough Baghra." Commanded the darkling as he stared at his mother blankly for a while before returning his eyes back to the fates. "How exactly are you going to do that?"

"With magic, of course." Said a grinning teen with curly dark hair and some mechanisms in his hand.

"There's no such thing as magic! Only small science which is the bending of things already there to your wish." Stresses a heartrender standing slightly behind the darkling, eyes darkening.