Interview...

The next day, Y/N arrived at the address Tim had given him, he was welcomed by Jenna who smiled at him.

"You took the job. Knew you would." Jenna said as Y/N looked at her, giving a half smile. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just...nothing. Doesn't matter." Y/N said as Jenna looked at him.

"You sure, you seem...troubled." Jenna asked as Y/N nodded.

"I'm fine." Y/N lied as he looked at her. They arrived at Tim's small office, Y/N knocked on the door and Jenna opened it. Y/N walked in and the door closed behind him as he looked around.

"Sit down."

Y/N sat down on the small chair as Tim began talking about the legalities of everything and eventually gave Y/N papers to sign, Y/N signed everything after reading through everything. Y/N made a few negotiations with Tim and explained everything, Burton thought about it, Y/N even offered to do it for less, just enough to pay the nursing home fees on time, Tim wouldn't hear of him doing it for less. Agreeing for Y/N to receive a percentage of the agreed amount early to help pay for his mother's nursing home fees.

"Thank you sir, I won't let you down." Y/N said as Burton nodded.

Jenna was stood outside with Emma Myers, one of her co-stars and one of her friends.

"So what's he like, this boy?" Emma asked as Jenna smirked.

"Your type." Jenna said as Emma smirked.

"You trying to matchmake us or something?" Emma asked as they heard the door open. Y/N walked out looking defeated.

"What happened?"

"I got the role!" Y/N said his voice filled with excitement as Jenna smiled and cheered. Y/N turned to look at Emma. "Hello."

That evening Y/N was meeting the rest of the crew and getting to know them.

As Y/N was meeting everyone, the cast and crew began talking, they were discussing travel costs and the cost of a room in a hotel in Romania.

When the meeting was over Y/N joined Jenna walking back to her home, the two of them talking about the series were set to start filming soon.

"So it's a sequel or spin-off or something from the Addams Family focused on Wednesday Addams?" Y/N said as Jenna nodded. "Great. And I'm the love interest?"

"Yeah, and you're also my sidekick alongside Thing and Enid. Have you seen series one?" Jenna said as Y/N grew nervous.

"I don't have a TV, or anything like that. Most of my money goes to...other stuff." Y/N said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"What?" Jenna asked as Y/N looked at her.

"Um..."

"Are you okay?" Jenna asked as she noticed something was wrong.

"My mother is in a nursing home, most of my money goes to the fees for that." Y/N said as Jenna looked at him, shocked. "I should get going, need to pack my stuff for tomorrow."

Jenna nodded as she watched him begin walking away.

"Y/N, thank you...for telling me." Jenna said as Y/N nodded and left, heading back to his home to begin preparing to go to Romania...