2 Months Later

"Action!" 

"Wednesday!" Y/N called out as he acted out the dive like he was jumping to save Wednesday. "Wednesday, take my hand!"

"I can make it up myself-"

"I know...but you don't have to." Y/N said with a gentle voice. "Take my hand Wednesday."

Jenna reached up from the ledge she was holding on the outside of the castle that was used to portray Nevermore, she had wires keeping her safe while Y/N pulled her up. The fake blood and the fake knife in her abdomen meaning Jenna was having to make it look like she was in agony.

"Come on. I've got you." Y/N said as he pulled her up. They looked down at their fellow cast member who was playing the killer.

"Y/N!" Wednesday called out as Y/N turned and another attacker rush at him, he was tackled off of the roof falling down onto the mat below. Wednesday looked over the ledge and down at Y/N who was playing dead. "No. No, no, no."

She ran through the castle and out to where Y/N had fallen, Y/N climbed to his feet, the rain machine drenching down on them.

"How the hell did you survive that?" Wednesday asked as Y/N looked at her and chuckled.

"Elementary my dear, Wednesday." Y/N stated as he saw the Killer with the knife in their gut jump up with a knife, Y/N produced his characters wand. "Avada Kedavra!"

The cast member playing the killer fell back again, this time they were dead for good.

"They always come back one final time." Y/N said as he looked to Wednesday. "Everything okay?"

"Cut! Great work everyone, That's it for today." Tim said as they all took a moment to breathe.

Y/N was back in his room at the hotel writing as he heard a knock on the door. He walked to the door and opened it, there he saw Emma standing, her smile was as always heart warming.

"Hey Y/N, I was wondering if you fancied going out for a drink, just the two of us?" Emma asked as Y/N thought for a moment glancing back at his work before nodding, he walked over to the book and closed it, putting it into the room safe before grabbing his wallet and putting it in his pocket. On the way out he grabbed his jacket and put it on while locking the hotel room door.

As Y/N and Emma walked through the town, Emma was talking to Y/N about everything under the sun, while Y/N looked around at the historic landmarks of the town.

"So what about you? What was your favourite subject?"

"Writing and History." Y/N said as Emma smiled.

"Huh, I would have guessed the writing part, but history is a bit of a shock."

"Well you know, those who fail to understand history are doomed to repeat it." Y/N said as Emma smirked.

They arrived at the local bar and sat down, both having a soft drink. They sat there and spoke about various subjects together, laughing and joking as they drank.

"Seriously? What did he do?" Emma asked as Y/N chuckled.

"What could he do? He never found out it was me." Y/N answered as Emma gasped.

"No way!" She said in surprise as Y/N nodded.

"Yes. Believe it or not I was pretty good at pranks in school, even if they were mostly every now and then, I only done dares." Y/N said as he laughed to himself. "hid a stink bomb in my PE teachers shoes, hid it just well enough that when he put his foot in the shoes, it would set off the stink bomb. Forgot I had his lesson next, I didn't really plan ahead on that one."

Emma burst out laughing.

"So you got stuck in the room with your own stink bomb?!" She laughed as Y/N nodded.

"Yes, and I regretted it for a whole hour, classroom smelled like a pair of armoured trousers after the hundred years war." Y/N said as Emma smiled.

After a short while Y/N and Emma went back to the hotel, when Emma was back in her room, Y/N went into his room and began writing again, his mind back to working.

That night, after two hours of writing, Y/N closed the book and put it in the safe along with his wallet, he changed into some pyjamas and fell back onto his bed, closing his eyes and letting sleep consume him, his mind wandering slightly...