ONE - "Being dead suits me?"

ONE - "BEING DEAD SUITS ME?"

"Tara you cannot tell your sister that I helped you sneak out okay? Not ever! She'd kill me."

"It wouldn't be the first time someone tried then."

"So not funny." The pair giggled, drunkenly stumbling arm in arm.

It was a good thing that Ethan was watching from a far, otherwise anything could've happened to her. Lyds, that is. New York City was a dangerous place after all.

"What are you meant to be anyway?" The blonde asked her brunette friend, pulling at her bandana with a blurred smile. "I think my grandma had this."

"I'm a pirate dumbass, what are you?"

"Zombie cheerleader."

"Basic."

"You know, if we shaved Chad's head you could be Blackbeard. All it would take is a little super glue."

"Awful idea. Mindy has way better hair."

"That's a good point actually-"

"Oh hey Tara!"

Who the fuck was this?

"And who's your friend?"

Flirting with her? Already? Who did this guy think he was? A failing film student with a hard on for the slasher movies? God he couldn't wait for his dad to waste him already.

"Jason! This is Lydia, Lyds for short, whatever you wanna call her." Tara laughed, "Are you and Greg coming to the LKP party?"

"It's nice to meet you Lyds." He smiled, but something was off. Even Lyds could feel it. "And if Greg finishes his Spanish assignment on time then yeah, we'll be there. Is your sister coming?"

"No my sister wouldn't be caught dead at a frat party."

"There's a first time for everything."

"Not tonight though!"

"You can't convince her?"

"That's not my problem!"

"Get me a drink!"

"Alright I'll see you there!"