the beginning (before exes)

A scared yellow fox wonders thru green hill searching for his best friend .worried and alone the fox decides to head back and find knuckles first .
"knuckles? Hello? Is he not home? the fox wondered as he serched in the house his akidna friend ...after relucent searching he found himself in the tornado flying back to green hill(AFTER LANDING) every step he took green hill got more grey and dull and the cheery tune was no longer present at the end of the act was a red ring hovering above the grass but this wasn't bothering tails it was what was behind the ring that scared him...a blue figure with bloody hand surounded by dead animal corpse's turns around blood red pupils stare into tails' eyes as he was frozen in fear the fox with no idea whare he was going jumped into the ring with 'sonic' following him...
He appeared in angel island whare knuckles lived .tails just couldn't stop thinking about how knuckles was missing earlier the fox adventures further then the whole place sets ablaze! His tails are slightly burnt and his arm had blood rushing down it after the fire struck him he yelped if fear as he saw his red friends head on a sphere next to a pile of sticks being sharpened by sonic exe tails became aware he had to run and fled the scene with tears in his eyes he ran faster and faster but he was never as fast as sonic. a scared sorrow scream for help left the foxes mouth as sonic exe tore his tails off and stabbed him in the heart replacing it with a darkened soul turning our foxy friend into an exe...