silvers death date

I'm in a cave stalking him,silver he's neer fire but I don't fear it anymore I'm desperate to get this mission out to way so I can bride cream to take like two percent of the dark soul to only get the fur colours and no exe I really really don't Wana kill her shes the love of my life she's the sparkle in my eyes! Oh yea sorry this is supposed to be a motion not me talking Abt how much I love cream( but I do tho) anyways he's off to get more fire wood and I plan on pushing him into the fire he'll be too busy looking at the damage so I can use my claws to ri though him and take his soul,replace it with the dark soul and take him back to exetior simple right? Oh he's back!..
I rapidly jump down the fire is blazing hot and I push him in his arm get burnt instantly he screams in pain as he examines the wound I go to grab his soul but he knows I'm thare and uses his power to trap me I'm stuck am I going to die again?!? No? He puts me down as I sigh inrelef then he funs psst me into the forest I fly over the trees and dive down and tackle him to the ground as I tear his soul out and replace it I wonder how after exetior riped my tails of how there still here that's when I knowtice the stiches silver wakes up on his new form starting to turn evil so I grab his arm and fly him back to the den  well more like a metal building if the forest  exetior takes him and says I can take a break but reminds me.... I must kill cream...