Walking beyond the looking glass

Like a glass slipper, you could see me cover myself from the other half that were almost held together by the rose petals of what the midnight within ourselves had but what reality was meant to happen and it all it took was a glass slipper looking glass.
If you could only walk a mile in my shoes where the darkness in my head never seems to end but seems to hold me close to the past I thought I could leave behind and yes my reality may feel like I am living my life backwards but there has to be soultion to the you and me where sometimes we feel like we are living the same day twice over and again but in our dreams we are living our dream together and instead of just me you are walking in the same shoes as me.
If you could only see the other side of the glass,
that I have held onto inside of the rose,
where everyone says there is beauty in a beast of love,
but the pieces feel like they are ready to crack at any moment where I thought the tears on the pages had left but it turns out they are just rose petals in a looking glass,
and I know I have fought the feeling of love a thousand times until I got my prioroities in order but sometimes I feel the suffocation of the glass almost ready to tear the petals and turn them into thorns but I still like to think you could see me in the looking glass of what I am thinking but most of all now that I got the looking glass of my mind back I have found the solution and that is if you only could walk a mile in my shoes would you be able to see behind the glass.