The last save on my screen

The very last save on my screen was a picture of you and that was because of my tied up glass that was the roses of me, if only there was a way in the past to unlock my dreams maybe I would not have been so dubious to the fact that there was a set of keys that would be my last save on my screen and with just one click I knew I could have had the world but there are some moments when the chapters begin to burn and then the fire of me begins to explode and everything becomes too much for me and when I try to withdraw from the high and everything gets quiet then I begin to only want you even more because I know that driving through the sun can easily make you forget and you end up seeing the prism of lights as you wish it could always just stay tonight and when the moon comes out you want to get to know me and in my dreams you almost want to make sure that you are looking through the same crystal ball in the tie of the glass that was the roses of me, if only I could unlock the dreams with a set of keys, and maybe the diary would show the last save on my screen of thoughts that were like a written memory that almost caught me off my clock. But the time that continues to stress my anxiety and makes me think of all the places and all the times I could just look outside and see you drive by but it seems like I am going to have to go out of my own way to do the drive by and hopefully the result won't be the same but sometimes I just feel so locked out of the pages that I just wish I could go back to the last save on my screen before I got locked out of my diary entry. So, just dream of the next piece of the puzzle that would surely maybe fit the efforts to finding the one you fought to see and were so close to hitting that button that you almost lost your chance of the dream.

https://amanpan.blog/2023/03/14/moonwashed-weekly-prompt-134-3-14-23-dubious/