Chapter 1: Chat bein girl boss 😎

No one POV

"Wilb- Willlllll." Techno still hadn't gotten used to calling wilbur will or William, Phil dad and Tommy Theseus. It was all quite unusual and even though he spent his entire childhood calling them that he got used to calling them their online alias.

"Wat?"

"Where's Ph- dad?"

"I think he's in his office!"

"Where's Mom?"

"She's in the living room with sunshine!"

"Wha- oh okay!" Wilbur used to call Tommy sunshine wayyyyy before any of them started an online streaming career. Tommy told Wilbur not to call him that online so he just stopped in general. Tommy was a bit saddened but what can he do? No one knew they were actually related they just thought it was fake.

"Mom?"

"Techno!"

"Yes? Also why is everyone calling you 'techno' or 'Techno blade' I named you Billiam to match with William if I remember correctly."

"It got confusing since me and Wilb- will are twins and it sounded so alike so my classmates ended up coming up with Technoblade."

"I see, just don't forget your real name okay?"

"Okay. But can you take me to the doctors?" Kristen (yassss mumzaaaa) looked at techno like he was a ghost.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?! Oh god, but you never get sick!?" She started to panic cause techno was literally the definition of (joke guys cuz yknow you all experienced this phase unless you didn't then what are you waiting for? Go be) emo.

"I pretty sure I'm fine mom. But I just want to make sure since I fainted."

"Phew, okay I'll set a doctors appointment up."

With phil later that day

"Hmm? Oh Kristen! What a lovely surprise-"

"Techno wants to go to the doctor."

"... wat?"

"He said he wanted to make sure he was fine but techno always says no when we ask him if he wants to stay home or go to the doctor. He only ever goes for necessary shots."

"Is he dying?"

"I don't know phil! I'm not a doctor!"

"Okay okay clam down."

"You didn't-"

"I did now just go check on him, maybe William finally got him to worry for his health."

"Sigh okay."

~~~~~~~~~

"Oh hi mum!"

"Hi will, is techno sleeping yet?"

"Oh, yeah! He said he's really sleepy!"

God this is a 17 year old kid? Definitely not, he's acting a bit off so he must be hiding something. But then again I can't really judge every kid off of how phil and puffy acted back then. thought Kristen.

"William Gold Watson, what's going on?"

He slightly tilted his head making Kristen worry.

"William? Is something wrong? You weren't like this yesterday?"

"What are you talking about mum?" He smiled and that terrified Kristen. Wilbur knew when he was in a serious situation and knew he was supposed to be serious to. So what's going on?