Chapter 3: a sh*t chapter...

Wilbur POV (it's technos past Wilbur- meaning the one in 2022 months before he died)

TW: this did not happen IRL this is simply made up!

I just wanted his attention... why couldn't he at least give me a glance? I'm his twin after all! He doesn't even speak to me much off stream.. he doesn't even come for my birthday! Not like he ever did he also says some pretty nasty stuff and I'm starting to think he hates me now... I talked to puffy about it and after I was finished talking to her I realized she wasn't even listening! She was playing her game! But to be fair I was on mute...

So I explained again not on mute and she just kept saying yeah but after she admitted to not really believe in me since techno is such a 'good guy'- like what the f*ck?! She didn't even think or try to comfort me she just straight up said 'no bye b*tch' well she didn't really say that but those were the vibes she gave off! I don't get it! She's known me and I've known her for as long as I can remember but she won't even listen?!

Next I went to the next person I could possibly trust, Betty. She listened to me and comforted me when I was on the verge of crying, what a true friend... I honestly didn't know her well but I knew I could trust her. One day dream just randomly sent me her phone number and said "if you need someone to talk to, call this number."

I've never seen Betty IRL and never asked too, she was nice like an older sister and she gave me more attention and comfort than techno ever gave me, and for once, I felt... happy? At first I thought she was some AI robot but she would turn her camera on at times and shed show me her house and old pictures of her and her siblings who I've met! They are nice but chaotic, but tbh I don't mind.

"Wilbur? Who are you talking to mate?"

"Huh? Oh! Phil! I'm talking to Betty!"

"Who?" I put my phone away after I hung up.

"She's my older sister- I mean! She's my friend!"

"Uhm? Okay?"

Techno POV

What? IM his older brother! I don't mind him having other older sibling figures but still- it hurts man! Well I guess that's my fault for saying he wasn't important...

"Hey wil-"

"He sounds like a jerk!"

"He's not Betty! I-i know he loves me! But he just doesn't know how to show it!"

"From what it sounds like he is :/"

"B-but he's not! He just has a hard time expressing himself!"

"Wilbur, from the sounds of it, he's just plainly a jerk."

"He-"

"Wilbur."

"Techno?"

"Give me your phone."

"... why?"

"Cause I said so."

"...okay?- WHAT THE F*CK MAN?! YOU JUST THREW MY PHONE OUT THE WINDOW?!"

"Sorry not sorry. Now come here."

"No."

"Why not?"

"What if you throw me out the window too?!"

"Yknow what." I picked Wilbur up despite his yelling and carried him downstairs.

No one's POV

Techno set Wilbur down on the couch and turned the TV on. He gave the controller to Wilbur who looked at him confused. Techno shoved the controller in Wilbur's hands and went off to go get a blanket and pillows.