Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Player Partner Spotted

"Today we'll be collecting our study materials. The basics of demons... Incantation of drugs... Art of torture... What delightful yet practical skills!" Alice chirped as he guided the Suzuki twins towards the distribution room.

"A-ah we're here." Iruma said.

"Noisy..." Izuna grumbled.

"Hmm... I wonder what that noise is..." Alice walked forward to check the distribution room, where all the noises were coming from.

But before Alice could open the door, someone came rolling out, breaking the door in the process.

"ROOOLLIIINNGGG..." That person squealed as they crashed into the pile of boxes by the hallway.

"STRIKE!" The person, a cheerful girl shouted as she jumped right back up.

"A-are you okay?" The panicked Iruma rushed towards her, while Alice yelled from behind him.

"You can't, Iruma-sama... Don't talk to her!"

Iruma turned around, but the girl had already started talking.

"I'm Clara! My right foot's name is Connor! My left foot's name is Murph! Sorry! I came to take my material! But I got too overboard and struck! Wanna pile things up and go Ka-bam!? Ah, here's a candy! Watch, I'll do it again!"

"Please don't pile anything up..." Iruma tried to stop her, but she continued doing what she wants.

"That's Valac Clara. A rather infamous weirdo." Alice whispered to Izuna who was watching the duo with amusement. "No one gets near her cause she will lead them to trouble. Though there are some curious ones... However, you mustn't get close to her Izuna-sama..."

Alice trailed off when he noticed Izuna walking towards Clara with a wide grin.

Clara stopped when she noticed someone approaching her. However she brightened up the next moment she realised that he's Izuna, thanks to Sullivan blowing their cover during the assembly.

"Hello there..." She greeted cheerfully.

Izuna stared at her with the same grin for a few moments, before joining her to pick up the boxes and pile them up.

During his 14 years of life, Izuna had never met a cheerful creature in his life, except his grandpa who recently adopted them.

The girl looked like having fun, which Izuna wanted to feel too. He really wished such cheerful girl wouldn't judge him for his speech disability and lack of responses.

And just like Opera and Alice, Clara felt a strange love for Izuna. She didn't comment on Izuna's character and continued to pile up the boxes, while Iruma and Alice watched nervously.