Chapter-5

The boy jumped on jungkook's chest and hide himself in jungkook's tshirt.

"You smells so good Kookie".

Tete said.

"Do I"

The boy nodded.

"Okay then sleep tight my little angel."

And they both falls asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Acchoo!! Gosh it's so cold today!" Jungkook walked inside his appartment after dumping the garbage bags into the garbage truck . Today he wasn't feeling that much good as always maybe because of change in environment , the cold has risen upto the level of snowing a little bit.

He was already late for the college as he had to walk a little as he reached his bedroom he falls limp on the bed.

"Kookie a-are you alright ?"

Tete asked the but he didn't replied .

The little man walks upto the sleeping boy and hugs his cheeks to check his temperature , tete gasp when he felt that his Kookie had a fever.

"Kookie ish sick , no worries tete will take care of Kookie".

Tete jump down from the bed and started running down towards the kitchen to bring water for his Kookie , he manage to bring a small cup of water which was extremely heavy for him but he managed to take it upto bed , but main question for him is how he gonna climb the bed with the heavy cup of water .

He sat on his place looking down , he was upset . He really wanted to help his Kookie .

"Kookie is sick and I can't do anything I'm so useless ".

And the boy started crying .

Jungkook opens eyes when he heard a tiny cries who might be ofcourse his tete.

He tried to seat up from his sleepy position .

"Tete baby"

Tete looks up when he saw jungkook is struggling to wake up , he immediately got up on the bed and started pushing jungkook's chest to make him lay back on the bed unfortunately his strength wasn't that much which needed ...

He pouted .

"Kookie don't seat you're sick".

Jungkook chuckled lazily looking at the Adorable baby pouting with anger .

"Are you angry tete?"

Jungkook asked .

"Yesh I'm ".

The tiny boy huffs and again try to push jungkook back on bed.

"Please baby don't be mad at your Kookie ".

Tete stops and look down siting on jungkook's chest.

"Are you upset baby prince ?"

Jungkook asked as he caresses the boys cheeks with his fingers. The boy nodded his head tinily.

"Why is it so huh?"

"Because tete is useless he can't help sick koko.."

And the boy started crying and jungkook tried to console the crying boy not to cry.

"It's okay baby love you don't have to do this I'm fine really".

Jungkook said with a smile and wipping the small tears from the tiny eyes of his tete.