me and lilikoi sneak roleplay sllsmsmsmsms

One day as lilikoi and kyleigh slithered through the forest ground a cat ran up to them. Lilikoi tried to scream out to kyleigh, but in the end it just screamed out a "SJKSKSLSLSKSBSSSSSSKSKSS" but she was too late, the cat ran up to kyleigh and stepped on her toes. Kyleigh knew this would be the end as she laid there, a dull pain in her tail from where the cat stepped on her toes.

Lilikoi screamed out of alarm but all it came out to was a sharp "SKSKSLSSSSLSPSPSOSKSSSSS HOLY SHT DJSKSSSSSSSSS" suddenly lilikoi turned to the cat and made a hiss sound to lure her off.

"HISSKSLSLSSSS"

"MEOW MOW MEW MIAO MEOW MOW MEOW MEOW HOLY WTH MIAO HISS MEOW MEOW" after the cat shouted this out, the cat ran.

Suddenly lilikoi screamed out as she turned to kyleighs dying body on the floor.

"Youll survive kyleigh, stay awake, please." Lilikoi continued whispering these words out to the dying body wrapped in her non-existant arms.

"Let me go bbg" kyleigh whispered as soon as julia (the cat who killed her) started playing her harmonica and began to sing out chamber of reflection by mac demarco.

Lilikoi watched as kyleigh died before singing out fight song to no one in particular.

Lilikoi vowed to find the cat and push her off a building as soon as she saw her (even though the cat was behind her singing chamber of reflection). Lilikoi vowed that the cat would be pushed off a building. She just wasnt like the other snakes.