lilikoi founds julia. sneak rlplay pt.2

After kyleighs tragic death, lilikoi just could not move on with her life. She vowed to hunt down the cat who killed kyleigh and push her off a building. Lilikoi searched for years on end and just could not find her, she went to Chicago, flordia, arizona, new jersey, california, before ling she had traveled the whole world, she had been everywhere except for one place. New york city.

When she finally traveled to new york city she spotted julia (the cat who had caused kyleighs tragic death) almost immediately. She immediately went up to her and started chasing her to the roof of the nearest building. When they finally made it up, lilikoi hissed at her. She hissed at her in hopes that she understood just how she felt after kyleighs absolutely tragic death.

"MEOW MOW MEW SON OF A MEOW MUAO MEOW MOW MEW" the cat screamed as lilikoi pushed her, whilst singing fight song. Even after julia had long since hit the ground, lilikoi continued to sing fight song.

Eventually, she realized that julias death did not ease the absolutely horrid grief that lilikoi had been experiencing since kyleighs death.

So after thinking about it, and realizing just how different from the other sneaks lilikoi was (shz just wasnt like the other snakes) lilikoi decided to freefall off the edge. She fell for what felt like hours until she finally hit the ground, with no arms to brace herself, she died on impact. The first things she saw was kyleigh in heaven before they immediately ran to eachother, lips (idek if snakes have lips) crashing together messily.

They just werent like the other snakes, lilikoi thought as she pulled away to sing fight song again.