Daishi x Emi (pt1)

Enjoy bitches!-

Emi was walking to school, until someone grabbed her wrist it was her flirty best friend, Daishi. "Hey Amor~" Daishi teases. "DAISHI hush or I will throw my book again!" she huffed. He whispered in Emi's ear, "What happens if I don't?" Emi blushes deeply and hit his head with her book "SHUSH UP!" "Ow, My love that hurt~" he hugs her. Emi blushes deeply, as she gets flustered easily. "Aww, is my love getting flustered?-" he chuckles. "SHUT UP ARE YOU CRAZYY!" Daishi kisses her on the forehead. Emi's face was red as a tomato she falls to the ground. Daishi picks her up in bridal style. "Aww, you ok Mi amor?~" Emi blushes "yea I'm fine," She looks away huffing. Emi blushes deeply. He chuckles. "I forgot how short you were, it's so cute~" Emi blushes deeply. "SHUSH UP-" she slaps his head.

"Mi amor, that hurttt-" He kisses her on the head. "Now, I deserve a kiss, two since you hit me earlier-" He smirks. Emi blushes "yea no" "Pleaseeee? How bout one? It'll be a quick one tooo-" Daishi begs. Emi sighs deeply "fine" "Really? Yesss!" Emi kisses his cheek quickly. Daishi blushes. "Aww, thank you mi amor!" Emi smiled "haha your blushing" she flicks his head."Ow, Did you forget I'm still holding you?~" he chuckles. " hush up, or I will not hesitate to flick you in the head 1000 times" Emi stares at him seriously. "Fine," he chuckles. "That's what I thought!" She huffs. He chuckles and let's Emi down. Emi was finally standing. "Now my body's warm. Thanks mi amor~" He winks. Emi blushes deeply, as she heats up "DAISHI!" He chuckles. "What?" "Hush." Emi says. "Or what?" Daishi smirks. "Imma....hit you yea" Emi replies. Daishi chuckles. Emi crosses her arms. "What mi amor?~" Emi was silent for the whole time as she was leaning against the wall. "Mi amor, you good?" Daishi asks. "yea," she says as she blushes deeply and starts daydreaming. "Hm, mi amor? Mi amor? My love?" He shrugs his shoulders. She snaps back into reality. "what's up?" "I was just wondering what you were thinking. You seemed to be thinking about something?" Daishi assumed. "ummmm it's nothing!-" she blushes and feels her palms become sweaty. "Are you sure mi amor?~" Daishi pins her on the wall, and smirks. Emi starts heating up "DAISHI WHAT THE HELL!" She says. "I WILL KILL YOU!-" He chuckles. He leans very 'close' to Emi. "You're so cute~" "daishi I will literally throw fire at you!" But on the inside she was acting like she is serious but she would never do that. "Mi amor, oh mi amor I know you won't do it. You love me. Be honest, your blushing and a nervous wreck. Admit it. You have a crush on me!" He teases, and winks. "OK FINE I DO!" she squints her eyes tightly. He cups her face. Emi blushes deeply. Daishi looks into Emi's eyes. Daishi looks into Emi's eyes. Emi looks into his, and Daishi kisses her. Emi widens her eyes in shock. Daishi pulls her waist close to him to where both bodies are touching."I've liked you for a really, really, long time. And you have too so.." Daishi blushes slightly. He shakes his head. "I I love you too" Emi smiles. Daishi blushes looking like a red tomato feeling flustered of words Emi said to him. "Oh, uh hey guys!" Deku greets as he was around the corner. Daishi looks at him with a death glare. Deku jolts. "Sorryyyy..... I'll get going I guess. Bye!" Deku runs off to who knows what. Emi shocked at what happened stares blankly at him. "Uh-" Daishi kisses her again. Emi kissed back. Daishi slightly squeezed her waist. Emi widens her eyes.Daishi pressed harder on her waist as he deepened the kiss. She managed to break the kiss before something happened. "U-Uh D-Daishi this is not a good idea." She blushes. Daishi ignores her, to needy for her and Daishi kisses her neck. Emi squeaks slightly. "Daishi," she says. She pulls back. "my dad is gonna kill me." She sighs. "So is your dad if we did this." Daishi sighs. "I know," Daishi says. "I-I'm sorry, I just uhh, you know... was needy?" "it's ok just be careful ok make sure not to do any of this stuff." She chuckles. "Oh shit, we gotta hurry up or we're gonna be late for school!" Emi grabs his arms and runs.

-Skip time-

Emi was leaning against the wall. Daishi walks up to here. "Hey sexy!" He winks. "Daishi i swear the god-" she pushes him playfully. Daishi chuckles. Emi rolled her eyes playfully. "Well, uh Emi? I never really got the chance to ask. But, are we like dating?" He scratches his head. "If you think that, sure!" She smiles. Daishi jumps up and down. "YESSS! I GOT A HOT GIRLFRIEND!-" Emi blushes deeply and giggles. Daishi stops jumping and laughs. "Are you getting all of this flirting from DABI aka Touya?" She asks him. "Maybeeee, maybe nottt-" "You sure?" Emi replies in disbelief. "Maybeeee, find out!" Daishi snickers. "Yep, I see DABI flirt with Yuka the way you flirt with me." She chuckles softly. He chuckles. "Ok, you got me! What can I say? The old mans flirty! It works!" He smiles. "No shit, he is." She rolls her eyes playfully. Daishi chuckles. Mina peeks around the corner. "Hey guyssss! So I got a favorrr!" She winks. Daishi sighs. "What is it?" He asked. "Ok sooo, I need you guys to get into a costume for just a quick second, ok just a second because I may or may not, have told them I had a Halloween costume of y'all, and I lied and the bakusquad wants to see, and can you please just get into the Halloween costumes? Pleaseee? For meee?" Mina begs. Daishi sighs. "Do you agree with this Emi?" He asked.

"Sure, I don't mind!" Emi smiled a little. "Then let's gooo!" She grabbed Emi's arm, leaving Daishi to walk alone.

Tbc....

T^T that took SO LONG-

1,017 words-

Bruhhhhh-