Daishi x Emi (pt2)

Enjoy lovely's!

Emi smiled a little. "Ok, so you were this!" Mina handed Emi a red riding hood costume, looked like it had more lingerie than the Original dress in the books. Mina didn't really care anyway. "And, for you sir this!" She handed him a sorta ripped flannel like a wolf scratched one, with a pair of wolf ears, fluffy and cool, and lastly a collar, that had a broken chain on it, now that was cool. In Mina's pov anyway. "Uh, what da fuck is this?" Daishi asked. Mina smiles. "Your costumes, so PUT IT ONNN!-" "Never mind I'm out THATS A LINGERIE!" Emi denies the outfit. "Fineee, gimme a seconddd-" she snatched the costume out of Emi's hand. 2 minutes later she comes out with it. "There, less lingerie! Now, PUT ThE DAMN THING ON!-" "No." Mina huffs."Whyyyyy?" Mina asks. Daishi smirks. "Yeah Emi why?-" he chuckles. "See, even he agrees!" Mina huffs. "Ughhhhh, fine!" Mina grabs the costume. 

"You'll just be a wolf like him!" She hands Emi a flannel, not ripped anywhere besides on the left side of the hip, with a pair of wolf ears. Will you please wear this thennn?-" Mina asked. "Wow, how clever." Emi says sarcastically."No, I thought it's gonna be nice and cute but it's a bit 'I don't know' vibe." Emi sighs. Mina scoffed. "Oh my goddddd, gimme a sec. You 'know what? Come along!" She drags Emi to the closet. "Here, now chose damnit!" She huffs. "I don't know." Emi shrugs her shoulders. Mina sighs annoyed. "Ughhhh, your killing meeee!-" Emi smirked a little. "Your no funnnn!-" Mina whines. Emi chuckles. "Sorry." She says under breath. "I swear to god-" she takes a deep breath. "You know what? Choose. I'll be waiting outside." Mina walks away.

Tbc, because me and @Bombomfanfics123 ran out of what to do anymore-

Bye! :p