T W O

Season 3A Episode 1
[Tattoos]

"I've been told, I've been told to get you off my mind, but I hope to never lose the bruises that you left behind

"I've been told, I've been told to get you off my mind, but I hope to never lose the bruises that you left behind."

﹌﹌﹌

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Scott and Izzy got to the hospital at the same time and saw Melissa outside waiting for them. When they got to her, she explained that Isaac was in the hospital. He had got there last night. "Why didn't you tell me before?" Scott asked as they walked in the hospital "Honestly, I was hoping I didn't have to." Melissa said.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked, "Everything that you've been doing... the extra reading, the summer school, saving up for the bike, even though it scares me half to death... honey, I just didn't want to disrupt a good rhythm." Melissa said as they stopped in the hallway.

"It's not going to stop. I-I'm going to be better this year. A better student, a better son, a better friend, a better everything. I promise." Scott said "Okay. He's in room 215 if he isn't already in surgery." Melissa said, "Thank you." Scott said.

"Um, why am I here?" Izzy asked, "Isaac said he wanted to see you and that Derek would be fine with it." Melissa said, izzy nodded and walked off with Scott.

Scott and Izzy were in the elevator as it was almost shut a walking stick was put in between it. Scott held the door so they could walk on "Would you hit the button for the second floor, please?" He asked "Yeah." Scott said and hit the button even though they were already going there "Thank you." he said.

Izzy eyebrows furrowed when she caught his scent and realized he was a werewolf. Her head snapped to Scott. Scott looked over at her confused seeing how wide her eyes were.

Izzy glanced at the werewolf who was standing behind them. Scott's eyebrows furrowed, izzy tapped  her nose to trying to tell him to catch his scent. Scott looked at her more confused.