Little things that contribute your grades

• keep yourself motivate - you are always good and smart enough to get good grades

keep yourself motivate - you are always good and smart enough to get good grades . Find your purpose or goal and use them as your motivation to stay consistent. Change the negative self talk ex - i am a failure or i keep failing , to i have the potential to do better and i will keep working hard . Keep trying and moving forward in the direction of the progress you are more than capable of making .

• work on your weak subject - find out the subjects in which your underperforming , identity  patterns of what is bringing down your overall performance in a subject . Once you've got the ans start looking for ways you could improve it , make a plan for improving your performance in that subject , practice again and again , clear your doubts and understand the concept behind it . Study that subject with deep interest and it will become more interesting as the time passes . 

• pay attention in class - i know this can be the toughest thing but trust me I've struggled with it a lot of times but once you start paying attention in the lectures , studying will get easier for you . Don't just note down things from board , make sure your understanding it well , ask your doubts openly without fearing so the doubt gets clear right at that moment so you don't have to work on it again for understanding , make clean notes and always revise the topic which was done today once home . So it will be easier for you to remember during exams .

• make a study plan - You should make a daily schedule for yourself which allocates time slots throughout the day, and leaves enough of time for studying. Spend more time on the areas or concepts that you've recognised as being difficult for you . This will make you more alert to finish your studying , revising , finishing assignments and other tasks on time .Manage your time efficiently.

• reward yourself - After all the hard work, completing what needs to be done , reward yourself !Watch some Netflix, go out and fun or simply get yourself a snack . This will keep you more motivated to get things done . This is my fav lol .

• essay writing - review the area your bad at and practice on new topics . Some websites that might help -
wordhippo.com - finds words you can't think of but can describe
essaytyper.com - will type your essay for you, do your work though
scholar.google.com - gives you reliable information on a topic

• procrastination - you might be ignoring the main work to which needs to be done by distracting yourself with other things which is not worth. Motivate yourself again by reminding yourself of the goals you set before starting , understand that delaying it , avoiding it , ignoring it will get you nowhere but just bring more stress everyday ex - i know i need to finish my assignment before xyz date but i am avoiding it for the next 3 days and then here it is again to haunt me down . So finish it before hand , trust me you will feel so proud of yourself after finishing. All the stress will vanish away .

revision - this isn't always about revising everything just before exams but it is about revising what was done in the class ever day . Try to summarise everything what you learned today and how much you understood by referring to your textbooks , notes you made in class . Doubts may arise again and as usual clear it up the following day . This way you will be clear with all the topics and will have less stress because you know it all . And when the exam is near make a new plan for revising the entire syllabus and space it out at least for 3 days .