Chapter 1

"Noooo!" I woke up, breathing heavily and my eyes filled with tears

"Noooo!" I woke up, breathing heavily and my eyes filled with tears. I looked out of the window. The sky was looking beautiful, it might a pleasant morning for others but a really bad one for me. "I hate you, Lorenzo DeAngelis" I mumbled. Well yes I again got a nightmare because of him. He might have left years ago but I still can't get his thoughts out of my mind. I got up and did my daily routine.

I went downstairs and saw my mom, dad and brother already sitting in the dining room waiting for me. I sat next to my brother and my father greeted me. "Good morning hija" I greeted him back. Everyone started with their breakfast. We all were casually talking, until my mom said. "Alessia, we wanted to tell you something" I hummed in response and looked at her. "We have a meeting and dinner with our collaborators today and we want you to accompany us" I gave her a confused look as they never asked me to join them for a meeting. "I know you're curious but no questions, just be ready by 8 pm." I shrugged it ofc and continued with my breakfast. After I was done I took my car keys and went to the agency as we had a practice today.

I looked at the time. "Dammit" I didn't realise because of work, it was 7 already I quickly windup with my work and drove back to home. I took a shower and changed into this.

I went downstairs and saw my parents already waiting for me in the car

I went downstairs and saw my parents already waiting for me in the car. I sat in the car.

The whole car ride was silent. Soon the car stopped infront of a restaurant. I followed my parents. I was busy looking around when i heard my dad greeting someone. I looked towards the direction. A middle aged couple who were talking to my parents. They looked kind of familiar. Then my gaze shifted to a young, tall man who was talking on a call I guess? His back was facing me.

I was busy admiring him until I was interrupted by the lady who was talking with my parents. "Oh Alessia! You grew up really well" she said while giving me a side hug. "Thanks! But I'm really sorry i do not recognise you, may I know your name?" gave her an awkward smile. She was about to say something when the guy who was busy talking on a call, a while ago came back. I looked at him. I felt my heart skipping a beat, those same green orbs met, The same smile, that i used to love once. It didn't take me long to know who it was.

"L-lorenzo?"

***

So this was my first try writing a book, but i hope y'all will like it. <33
It might be boring in the starting but I'll try my best to make it better. :))

-------