Chapter 3

"Alessia, are you done?" My mom knocked on the door

"Alessia, are you done?" My mom knocked on the door. "Yes mama, almost" I replied while the hair artist was fixing my hair. As everything was done, I looked at myself in the mirror, satisfied with my look.

I never liked my dad's profession

I never liked my dad's profession. He didn't like mine as well, what else did u expect though? He never supported me to be a dancer or a fashion designer.He wanted me and my brother to continue his profession and obviously I never agreed. My mom always supported me about my career and she's also the reason why I'm successful now.

I left the changing room and went backstage. I smiled at my mom who was waiting for me.

"Come Sei Bella" mom complimented me and smiled. I like how she always supports me and my decisions.

"Thanks mom, I should go now it's almost the time"

I left for the stage.

Everything was going well the performance was almost about to end when my sees fell on someone.
Someone whom never wanted to see and didn't even expect to see here.

"God why!?" I mumbled to myself and tried my best to ignore his presence.

After I was done with the performance I left for the changing room. I sighed and sat down on the chair.

"It was tedious"

I drank water and was searching for a perfect and comfy outfit to wear when I felt someone's presence there. I looked around but there was nobody.

"Ahh me and my overthinking I might need to stop reading those crime fictions now!"

I shrugged and took out an outfit from the wardrobe when I heard that familiar voice.
That voice.

"Why are you here? And who let u enter in my changing room?" I asked furiously. he was the least expected person whom I was to see right now.

 he was the least expected person whom I was to see right now

I chuckled at her bitter words. I really did hurt her for her to behave with me like that, didn't I?

"I don't need someone's permission to enter my fiance's room you know!"

"Your fiance? Who?" She asked being confused or maybe pretending to be confused?

"You Amore mio"

*****

20 upvotes for the next chp! <33