•1•

~Your Back Story~
                              ⚠️ TW! ⚠️
———————————————————————-
                        Y o u r P O V

Your 7 years old)"ASUKI! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"Ashi yelled down the hall. You quickly jumped off your bed and rushed out the door not wanting to find out what happened if you didn't listen.You we're in the hall way and you went to your fathers office. You opened the office door to see your father. He had black hair, scars everywhere from battles, honestly he looked like a off brand version of Endevor.

He had the body of him and looked like a opposite. His Quirk was super strength. He wasn't a hero but he used to fight in battles. " I-I'm here." You said looking up at him. " you didn't even knock but your late enough." He said with annoyance. He had turn around and made a motion to follow him. You did because you didn't want anything to happen. You looked at your arms and seen you were covered in bandages. You had your wings summoned. Your wing had something on it that felt weird so you opened your wing to see what it was. When your wing unfolded it hit something on Ashis desk and it feel off. Lucky it didn't break. He turned around after hearing the thing fall off the desk. " you STUPID child. Always breaking my shit. Put those damn wings away before you ruin anything else in here." He screamed turning around grabbing your wrist. " b-but I-it didn't break.." you whispered. His eyes turned to pure anger as he turned back to you and grabbed your shortish black hair and threw you forward. You had hit the wall. " YOU DONT FUCKING TALK BACK TO ME YOU DAMN BITCH!" He said. Out of fear you started crying and put your wings out and put a force field around you. (This was you only quirk you knew about at the time) Ashi raised his hand and completely shattered the force field. You tryed to fly away but he grabbed your ankle and dragged you down to him. He had raised his hand to you . Without thinking you looked over at the door and next thing you knew you were at the door. You had teleported. When he saw that your new ability had worked he smirked. " It worked.." he said to himself. He ran over and grabbed your arm and dragged fyou to the testing area. Some people wearing masks had strapped you down. Your father had stabbed about 5 needles in your body. You started sobbing at you see things in the tubes injecting you. You started to feel sleepy and all you heard your dad say:" it works. I seen it. Tube 120-xl gives a person the ability to teleport. Put the tune in the working pile." He demanded. "Yes sir " one of the masked guys said. You had passed out .
————————————————————————
Wowwwwwww about 500+words for this chapter! I made this during school so lol it's a bit rushed- I really hope you enjoyed so far and if you have any suggestions pls comment them!