•4•

S c h o o l
————————————————————————
                              Y o u r p o v
                             1st year At AU
                               Slight TW
"Class 1-A?" You said looking around.You seen Multiple people using there quirks and showing off.2-B. You walked farther and found 1-A. You open the door to see only a few students in there. There was a boy with glasses and blashish blue hair yelling at .. Katsuki Bakugo. Great . You have to deal with him. The kid with glasses was yelling at him for putting his feet on the desk. There was a girl who had headphone jacks coming from her ears, a guy with like 6 arms, and . O m g . Is that Urakaka. She was from one of my old middle schools. " urakaka?!" I said walking to her . " Omg Suki! It's been so long after your dad took you out of school after that villian attack I though I would never see you again! I didn't see you at the entrance exam. How did you get in?" She questioned hugging me. Not really understanding attention I did as she did and put my arms around her." Oh well my dad told me I had got accepted but didn't really explain it." I said letting go. " how did someone like you with such a useless quirk get in a hero school?" It was Bakugo. " Oh shut up. How are you gonna be a hero when you only care about yourself. You bullied everyone . Your not gonna be a hero. Your gonna be a god damn villian." I retorted teleporting behind him. " hey! No need to resort to violence!" The glasses kid yelled. " uh who is that.?" I said pointing at him. " my Name is Tenya Iida. " he said bowing. Well it since you uh meet you tenya. And I wasn't going to do anything to him because I'm not a VILLIAN. " I taunted and walked away. A pink girl had walked in. " ashido Mina?! Is that you!" I asked. " OMGGG SUKIIIII ITS BEEN SOO LOONG!" She said hopping up and down. Still hyper I see. She pulled me and urakaka into a hug. " I can't believe we're gonna be trainin' together.!!" She shouted. "omggg it's the green haired boy who saved me!" I heard urakaka yell running to the door. I looked over and Saw Izuku Midoryia. I ran over. " Suki! This is-" "Izuku Midoryia" I said for her. " you know him?" " yea knew him in middle along with him." I said pointing to Katsuki. "Wow Asuki I didn't expect you here." He said . " I can say the same for you. Wait your quirkless how did you get in a hero school? I thought you have to have a quirk." I said as a bunch on other kids walked in."welllll kinda had one deep down inside hehe." He said messing with his hair. "Everyone get I. Your seats the teacher will be here soon!" Tenya said sitting in his chair fixing his glasses. I go sit down next to Urakaka and Mina. On my left were the girls and on my right was a boy with purple hair with like balls for hair. He was staring at this one girl behind me. She had a black pony tail and was really pretty. The purple hair started staring at me ." What the heck.." I said to my self . " Ugh ignore him . I heard he's a perv. "The girl behind me said. "My names Momo.what's yours?" She asked " I'm Asuki but you can call me Suki." I said. "Nice to meet ya suki. What's your quirk?" She questioned. " oh you will see later heh " I said nervously. " what is your quirk Momo?" " oh I can create things with my body !" She said happily. "Quiet down." I heard a slightly fimaller voice say. I seen a man walk in the room. Your eyes widened as you knew who he was as soon as you seen him. He's the guy I saw in the ally." I-it's him.." I whispered to myself. He looked around the class . He had signed them looked at his papers. " I am your teacher Shouta Aizawa. Just call me Aizawa." He said pressing a button which opened the wall."find your size and take it and go down stairs and get dressed then meet in the courtyard." He said leaving the class room. I looked for my size and found it . I was really skinny because I don't get fed as much as I'm supposed to. I followed the girls downstairs to a changing room. I didn't want to change infront of them bc I didn't want them to see my bandages. I found a stall and changed. Good thing it was long sleeve. My wings phased threw it. I walked out to see the girls ready. " let's go ." Momo said with a hand gesture to follow her. Urakaka caught up to me. " wonder what we're gonna do." She commented as we all walked outside. We got outside and Aizawa was reading a paper.he was looking at the paper then at certain students. Maybe attendance. You are near the back we're a guy with blonde hair and black zigzag and a guy with spiky red hair and shark like teeth.

                          A i z a w a s  P o v
Hm.Another year of training stupid children.I look down at my list of students. A name at the bottom which wasnt printed on but written with pen. 'Asuki sakuro' . That's name
Flash back~
We had gone to the police and my theory was true. Nothing came up. Like her record were deleted. " Eraser? You relize this girl is dead?"
The police says looking at her files. " what?" I said in disbelief. " no it's not possible. I SAW her in the ally." I scoffed confused as ever. " well is says she died when she was 5 from a illness. Her father had reported her dead one morning . " the police man said showing me the computer screen.'Asuki Sakuro dead, deadly illness ' . " Can you show me the dads files?" I asked . " unfortunately I was requested by him not to show anyone besides certain people his info. If I showed you I could get in trouble by my boss" he replied. I rubbed my eyes. " I'm sorry sir but the girl you say you saw wasn't her." He said.
End of flash back~

Her name. No it can't be could it? I looked around the class slowly . I hadn't seen anyone from what I remeber her looking like. "Asuki Sakuro?" I called out seeing if anyone would reply . I smaller girl walked out of the crowd of students. She had short black hair, blue eyes, and white wings. The wings look like hawks but white. " yes, sir?" She said looking up.
"Thank you for helping me sir"
"I didn't know if you were here you have no records for the school. Are you a late transfer?" I asked looking down. " o-oh yea . I am a late transfer . I never knew about coming to hero school until this morning." She said stretching her wings out. Had she know it was me? I wont ask yet." There's no info on you." I said with my casual tired annoyed look. " I will talk with you in a second . Everyone go stretch and get ready for 9 tests. " I said strictly. After everyone had left I started to talk to Asuki. " like I said there's nothing on you like it's meant to. So I'm gonna ask some questions to update your profile since your a late transfer . Some might be a bit personal." I told her. " o-oh uh okay " she said smiling and flapping her wings slightly. If is her I need info to bring to the police. " well what is your quirk? Or the abilities?" " Well uhm I have many quirks.. one are my wings" she started fully opening her wings." I can create a force field by raising them. I have a quirk called dusk . I can masks shadow mist by touching a serface . It just makes it hard to see. There's another part of Dusk but I don't know how to use it yet ." She crouched tk the floor. Around her eyes turned with black flames. She touched the floor and a black and purple mist went around her. She made it go away. "Using dusk make my wings start to turn black ." She said opening one of her wings and at the bottom of her wings were slightly black."I-I can teleport." She said teleporting to the side. " if I teleport to much I get a headace for a few and my eyes get blurry." She said touching her head.Why dies this kid have so many quirks? " I have one More. I can erase quirks.. all i have to do is Touch someone and say erase. And to give it back I say Release." She said shakily. This kid has a erasing quirk like me?
S u k i s P O V
" Asuki. Touch him and say Erase." My dad commanded me." Y-y-yes sir." I said getting off the floor wiping the blood off my nose . I got up and walked over to one of my dads workers. He was wearing a mask. I gently put my hand on him." E-erase." I shookliy said Not know what it meant. My eyes glowed with flames for a second after I did that. " Asuki . Try to move this pen with your mind. Think about it moving." Ashi command crossing his arms. I nodded at looked at the pencil. I thought about it moving to the right and it did. " good her Quirk works. Now say "Release." Ashi said watching me ."release.?" I said . The guy turned around and moved a chair. I took his Quirk... "that's your new power. You can take quirks. Once you learn to control it then you will use it to help me." Ashi said grabbing my arm and dragging me to the lab.
"I dont really know how to control or use that one. I managed to use it once." I explained nervously. "Hm you seem to not know Hœ to use any of your quirks besides your wings." He said rubbing his eyes. "You better go warm up . Like I said we got 9 tests to do and you want to pass." Aizawa said walking away. I ran over to Urakaka
Later that day. We did nine tests