4

tal pov

i woke up with the bright sun shining on my face. "YAWNNNNN!!!!!!" i yawned. i didnt feel like getting out of bed but i didnt think i would fall asleep again so i decided to just get up anyway. i took a shower and changed into some clean clothes. i went downstairs and made myself breakfast. after i was done eating, i sat on the couch and watched some tv. mavis dad was still one of the only things running through my mind. i tried to pay attention to the tv, but ultimately failed. i decided to just turn the tv off and look at my phone for a bit. eventually, i got bored and just decided to go for a walk. it was a beautiful day out, so it was perfect to go on a nice little walk. i heard a few dings from my phone so i went and sat on the nearest bench i could find. it looked at my phone and saw that i had a missed call and a few texts from mavis. i decided to call her, as i didnt feel like texting. she told me she got invited to a party at a friends place and asked if i wanted to go. i said yes since i thought that maybe it would distract me from the thoughts of her dad. i didnt particually like parties, but if it will distract me from thinking about mavis dad for even just a minute, then ill go. id do anything to just stop thinking about him for just a little while. 

to be continued....