Chapter 1

Not a proofread

A girl was sat on the bed in the bridal dress, room was decorated as for First night. But she was not happy, She was losted in deep thoughts.

Girl Pov
Today was the first night after marriage, For others it was the night when two souls met but i m not much lucky in this. I am married to the person whom i hated the most. She is just a rich brat. A month ago I was free but she doesn't came in my life but since she entered in my life it just fucked up. Its funny SHO Haseena malik married to a person whom she never wants too. I advice others to follow ur heart and my bad luck takes me here. Even she hates me too only this hatred is common in us.

I heard some foot steps coming towards the room. May be she was coming it makes me nervous.
After a while I saw her entering in the room, she entered and then closes the door. She looks at me being expressionless, I am confused she must be angry as she always have one emotion that is anger.

She tooks some more step towards me, She was just an inch away from me that was making me more nervous what she was trying to do.

She came closer to me and pushed me on the bed.
"Kya hua....ghabra kyu rhi h ap.....hmari shadi hui h....aj toh hme ek hona h ..." she said whispers in ears being closer to me.

"dur rhiye hu....humse....." I fumbled

"kyu....yhi toh....chahti thi na ap...." she said

"hum...." I said but she kept her finger on my lips.

She came closer to my lips and i just closed my eyes.
"Aap jaisi gold digger ko hume chune ka shauk bhi nahi hai.....isse behtar hum zeher khana pasand krenge...." she said in my ears and got up from me.

I immediately stood in front of her and said in loud voice
"hum gold digger nahi h....par ap jaisa arrogant insan smjhega nahi...."

She holded my shoulder, I winced in pain.
"oh really....Kitni safai se juth bolti h ap ....bachpan mein papa hmare lia ek gudiya laye the....hume nahi pasand thi....par voh laye the isliye humne leli....fir voh aise hi kahi bhi pdhi rhti thi......ap bhi usi gudiya ki tarah h hmare jiske muh par unhone kuch paise faike aur ap hmari biwi bne ke liye tyar ho gyi....." she said

She tightens the grip and continued in a little raised voice
"aap sirf ek kharidi hui biwi hai.....I fucking hate you......hmari biwi bane ki koshish mat kijiyega.....humpar aur hmse judi kisi bhi chiz par apka koi haq nahi hai......is baat ko apne zehen mein rkhiyega.....Miss Haseena Malik....." she said and released my arms.
She turned to leave towards the wadrobe but stopped as I said.
"Mrs Haseena Karishma Singh....." I said loudly and I took some steps closer to her.

"Aap chahe na chahe.....mane na mane abh hum apki biwi hai..... officially....toh apse judi har chiz par haq h hmara.....hum lenge hmara haq.....agar apne hume roka toh hum room chodhke chle jayenge....fir ap hi apne papa ko jawab dijiyega...." I said confidently

She was about to hold me again but this time i holded her hand.
"Koshish bhi mat kijiyega.....ap shayad bhul rhi hai....Miss Ks...ki hum SHO....bhi hai.... agar ap par domestic voilence ka case krde toh kya hoga apki so called reputation ka....It better ki ap humse tehzeeb se pesh aye....." I said confidently

"Ap galat insan se panga le rhi h....hum apki zindagi jehnum bana denge....Kharidi hui biwi...." Ks said

"abh kharidi hui ho ya jaise bhi....hum dono ko ek dusre ko jhelna pdega....." I said and took some step towards her now only an inch gap between us.

I looked into her eyes and said "I Fucking Hate you too....Rich brat...."

After sometime, After changing into comfortable clothes I came out of the washroom and saw she was sleeping on the bed peacefully.
"maharani fail ke so rhi hai.....ameer baap ki bigdi hui aulad....khair hume vse bhi neend nahi aa rhi....." I thought and went towards the couch.

I sat on the couch and back rested.
I closed my eyes to get some peace of mind.

Flashback
2 weeks ago, In late evening i came back from my duty and knocked the door. I knocked some more times but no one opens it may be she was not at home. I opened the door from the spare key but when i came inside, I saw my mom was on the floor lying unconscious. I sprinkled some water but she was not getting conscious. I was scared, Only i could think what if i losted her too. I losted my father in the early age that was the huge loss it took  so many years for me and my mother to came out of that trauma. I made her got up and took her to my jeep, I rushed towards the hospital, I was just praying that nothing should happen to her.

In 10 we reached the hospital, doctors take her inside the ward. I was stood alone outside as I only had her as family.

After some hours, doctor came outside and i went towards him.
"miss malik.....unhe first stage tumour hai.....unke bachne ke chances bohot kam h....han par agar unka treatment India ke bahar karaya jaye toh voh bach skti hai....." doctor said and lefted

"no....India ke bahar....itne paise kaha se layenge .....agar paiso ka intezam nahi hua toh....hum...hum ami ko kho denge.....nahi hum....hum karenge kuch....par unhe kuch nahi hone denge......" I thought as that day i felt so helpless.

I was sat on the bench helplessly and someone tapped my shoulder.

"haseena beta tum yahan...." a man of early 40s said

He was the millionare Rohit singh, he knows me as we met 2 weeks ago in an orphanage. he liked me and brings proposal for her only daughter marriage as he thinks I will be perfect for her but who will made him understood that her daughter and i can't even stay together for a minute ,so marrying her far away of thoughts.

I chocked and just tears was flowing over my cheeks.
"kya hua hai....tum ro kyu rhi ho..." he asked politely

"ami....unki tbyt nasaz hai....aur doctor keh rhe h ki...." I said and explained her everything

"bas itni si baat hai....mein hu na....mein unka treatment kraunga....world ke best doctor se....tum chinta na kro..." he said

"par uncle hum apse itne paise kaise le skte h ....." I said

He smiled and said "buisness man hu....koi bhi chiz free mein nahi krta.....ek deal h tumhare liye....."

"kya.....hum unhe bachane ke lia kuch bhi krenge...." I said

"tumhe badle mein meri beti Karishma singh se shadi krni hogi......mujhe lgta h ek tum hi ho jo use smbhal skti ho...." he said

"sbh ameer log ek hi jaise hote h....hmari majburi ka fayada uthana chahte hai .....par ami ke lia hum kuch bhi krenge....." I thought

"hume manzoor hai....." I said

Flashback ended

"Apse jabh pheli baar mile the toh socha tha...apki shakal dubara na dekhni pde....par khuda ne shayad galat smjh lia....." hm thought while looking at ks sleeping figure

I took a pillow from the bed and then layed on the couch as i know that she will not give me space on the bed.
.
.
.
.

_______________________________________

That's it for today. I know its a short part but this is just an introductory part. In upcoming parts more characters will come so stay tuned.

Tell me did uh guys liked this part in comments.
Next part of this story will be posted after 24 march as my schedule is too much hectic.

One year passed since i published my first book.
Thankyou for ur love and support.

Yours
RmScripter17 😎