|I'm Not Even a Whisper in Your Thoughts but You're Screaming in Mine|

Warning: Attempted sexual assault in one line.

Lea had been minding her own business in Planet Drool – which yes, she does know was actually named the demos oneiron; Land of Dreams— while ignoring Hermes as he rambled about his day when her own dream changed. Hermes was just as surprised by that as she was and stepped away so it could take her away.

Grover was wearing a wedding dress.

It was hideous. She could almost hear Drew ranting about the mud on it, the extremely loose neckline, the tattered veil, and that it was not his color. At all. More of a saffron red though a good coral or tangerine color could work too.

He was standing in a dank cave, lit only by torches. There was a cot in one corner and an old-fashioned loom in the other, a length of white cloth half woven on the frame. And he was staring right at her or well Percy because of course, her brother was there too.

"Thank the gods!" he yelped. "Can you hear me?"

What was he thanking them for, she wanted to grumble. It was her sleep that he was bothering even if she wasn't exactly sleeping in the traditional sense.

Reminds me of home, the familiar sound of Hermes stated as he peeked into the shade. It smelt like sheep and goats, the growling and grumbling and bleating sounds that seemed to echo from behind a refrigerator-sized boulder, which was blocking the room's only exit, as if there was a much larger cavern beyond it. Hmp. If she wanted to smell all of that, she'd go to a petting zoo. "You know I am the god of animal husbandry, including cattle-herding, shepherding, goat-herding and even the breeding of horses and mules. Father also made me the lord over all birds of prey and grim-eyed lions, and boars with gleaming tusks, and over herder's dogs and all the herds and flocks that the wide earth nourishes, and over all sheep. This was of course after I traded with Apollôn the godhead of music for the godhead of cattle."

Lea grimaced. That sounded like a lot of paperwork.

"Percy?" Grover said. "Please, I don't have the strength to project any better. You have to hear me!"

"I hear you," Percy said.

"We both do," Lea grumbled, feeling the two of them flinch a little in shock before Percy shook his head turning back to his friend. "Grover, what's going on?"

From behind the boulder, a monstrous voice yelled, "Honeypie! Are you done yet?"

Grover flinched. He called out in falsetto, "Not quite, dearest! A few more days!"

Hermes blinked. " What," the god stated dryly.

"Bah! Hasn't it been two weeks yet?"

"N-no, dearest. Just five days. That leaves twelve more to go."

The monster was silent, maybe trying to do the math before suddenly going, "All right, but hurry! I want to SEEEEE under that veil, heh-heh-heh."

Grover turned back to the twins. "You have to help me! No time! I'm stuck in this cave. On an island in the sea."

"Where?"

"I don't know exactly! I went to Florida and turned left."

"Geez, that's so helpful," Lea drawled.

"Ahh ναί, this is quest that is needed, kukla mu," the son of Zeus muttered. "Please. Give Chris my regards."

"It's a trap!" Grover said, bringing her attention back. "It's the reason no satyr has ever returned from this quest. He's a shepherd, Percy! And he has it. Its nature magic is so powerful it smells just like the great god Pan! The satyrs come here thinking they've found Pan, and they get trapped and eaten by Polyphemus!"