25

Shiro knew about Keith's feelings , Keith told him everything about it ; his fears and basically every of his feelings about her because Shiro was the only one Keith trusted enough to talk about it...

Keith told him when they had time together in the Atlas . ( When no one was on the bridge except the both of them ..)

It kind of happened like that :

-shiro , can I talk to you about something ?..

-sure Keith , what is it ?

-well...I don't really know where to start.. let's say .. I discovered a new type of feelings and .. well .. I kinda think it's love... I mean , love LOVE , not the friend and family love ... Do you get it ?.. the fact is that I am not sure of anything about it and it just feels so hard. I thought you could help me figure it out ..

Shiro stayed silent a moment and then smiled at Keith . ( A BIIIIIG SMILE BC HE IS PROUD OF HIS LITTLE BRO , BEST FRIEND CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WANT HDUEDHZJDID I LOVE HIM .)

-Keith , that's amazing ! Tell me more about it ! Of course I can help you with that ! I mean , I think I can try !.. who is it ? A boy ? A girl ? Other gender ???

Keith blushed a little .

-I huh... Am not sure it's love ! It's Just a theory.. and it's a girl .

-come on , don't think to much ! Let your heart talk .

Keith smirks.

- seriously? "Heart talk" ? You've watched too many romantic shows .

-im serious . It does seem pretty weird and cliche but it's something true ! For exemple , answer these questions without thinking too much;

-do you want to spend more time with her ?

Keith looked at Shiro confused but decided to give a try to what he was trying to do .

- of course .
He answered firmly.

-see , that's it ! If you had thought,you would have said something like "yeah ,I guess..." Because you would have over thought about it. You literally Just answered "of course" ! let's keep going !

Keith blushed and realized that what shiro was doing wasn't that stupid..

- when you see another guy with her , how does that make you feel ? If she laughed With him ? If they were flirting?

- I'd want that man dead.

Shiro paused.

-sorry .
Keith said realizing what he just said.

-huh , you know what , that's actually a good answer. Next :

- what do you think of her laugh?

-it's the most adorable laughing I've ever heard.

-her voice ? What do you think about it ?

- I could listen to it for hours- wait . How is that working on me !

-keep going , stop thinking!

Keith looked at Shiro with confusion .

-two lasts : your favorite thing about her ?

-gosh, hard one . Her eyes . They are my favorite place to get lost in but I never maintained an eye contact more than 0.5 seconds with her .. or maybe three second a long time ago . I don't know . But their are many great things about her . I-
He paused .
- nevermind. Keith finished and blushed harder that time .

-ho my gosh , that's just adorable .. ok , one last :
Do you love her ?

Keith started.
-Yes.

Shiro had stars on his eyes .
- that's it . See , in only a few minutes, we figured. You love that girl . Even if you had answered "maybe" at the last question, seeing how you answered the other questions, I could tell that you loved that girl . That's amazing Keith !

-ok . But now what ?

-now ? You tell me that lucky girl's name .

-well ..

-come on , I'm sure she is great.

-it's Pidge .

Keith's face As now as red as a tomato.
Shiro stayed silent a moment , in choc . Then his smile became even bigger .

-OK NOW THIS IS GETTING MUCH MORE INTERESTING.

After that , they talked until the crew came back from dinner (about an houre..)

Shiro was a hundred percent happy for Keith. He though Pidge was amazing and that she was the best person for Keith . He knew that for Keith , it was hard to trust people or to just get attached. Keith was scared of loosing the people he cared about  so he stopped letting people enter in his life . So shiro was happy that Keith letted a place for Pidge in his heart and he knew that if Pidge felt the same , he wouldn't have to worry for Keith because he would have Pidge by his side .

Shiro is the one that told Keith to try something because it was war and they didn't knew if they would still be alive tomorrow ( sad fact ) .

-by me ! I wrote that live . I'm going to read it one time so sorry for the mistakes lolll 😭.

ALL THAT GAVE ME AN IDEA OF FANFIC !! I have to tease you about it : Atlas romance . STAY TUNED ON MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT TO READ IT !!