Episode - 1

Taehyung - come out you basterd... you'll meet hell today!!

Jk - This piece of shit!!!

Author pov's

So here BTS is chasing there enemy as he ran away after he lost his gang in a fight with them , and then Jimin eyes fall on him and he smirk

Jimin - well well so here you are.

Man  - p-pls forgive me

Rm - how we ever forgive the one who betrayed us?

Man - pls leave me I will not do it again ,  give me a second chance ( begging )

*He bent down  to his level and grabbed his chin harshly*

Tae - aww forgive you but   i don't give second chances to anyon, so now be ready to die ( smirk )

Man - n-no pls...

*Then he take out his favourite gun from his pocket and point it at his forehead*

Man - n-no no I am sorry

Tae - go to hell 

*He shot the man very easily on the spot with his gun and tell his man's to clean this mess.*

Jin -  guys let's go home

Jk - ahh yes I am very tired let's go

*Time skip*

*In Kim mansion*

*At the hall*

Tae - jhope hyung did you find any information about her ( curious )

Jhope - noo Taehyung we didn't.

Tae - I miss her.

Jimin - aww someone is already missing her( Teasing )

Jk - see Hyung he had just seen her and already missing her woww ( teasing )

Jin - I can't believe that the mafia king has fall in love with someone.. ( smiling )

Tae - but Hyung it's been 2 year but still we aren't able to find her not a single information about her. ( Sad )

Jin - ( put his hand on taehyung shoulder) it's ok taehyung we will find her soon hmm..

*Ahem ahem soo let me tell you all that actually a few years ago Taehyung had gone to Busan  for some work and one day he was going somewhere in car and then he saw a old lady who was struggling to cross road and no one was helping her so he thought to help her but then a young beautiful girl come to that old lady and help her to cross road and that girl was not other than y/n , and that time when taehyung see her he fall in love with her umm you can say love at first sight but that time he have to go but he have already made his mind to make her his after that day taehyung try to find y/n but wasn't able to find any information about her*