episode - 2

Suga - what you were doing.. ( angry )

Step mother - I-I ( cut of by suga )

Suga - HOW DARE YOU TO HURT HER ( shout )

Step mother -  ( flinched )  s-she is my daughter I can do anything with her...

Suga - not daughter step daughter right? ( angry ) now be ready to die.. ( take out his gun )

Step mother - no-

*Suga was about to shoot her   but stop after hearing Y/n sobbing and crying her heart out..he Stop and go towards her*

Suga - Y/n , sis are you okay.. ( he
was about to take her hand in his )

Y/n - ( back off )

*Suga heart ache after seeing her this much scared ...*

Suga - ynii it's my your suga oppa.. y/n tell me what she did with you..

Y/n - ( crying)

Suga - sis tell me I swear I will not let her hurt you come on tell.. ( softly )

Y/n ( look towards her step mother and see that she is telling her to not to tell anything to him which not go unnoticed by suga and he shout )

Suga -   YOU  ARE SCARING HER ( shout )

Y/n - ( flinched )

*After seeing y/n he signal her guards to take her step mother to basement.. *

Suga - y/n...

Y/n - oppa ( hugged him and started to cry )

Suga - shu stop crying y/n from now on you will stay with  me  and that's final..

Y/n - but- ( cut of by suga )

Suga - no buts , now let's go.. ( he said while standing up and help y/n ti stand up and they go towards their car and sit in the car and drove off.. )

*In the mansion*

*Y/n has fall sleep in the car so suga take her to the room and made her lay down on the bed.. and the call someone...*

Suga - where is she? ( Cold )

? - in basement sir ..

Suga - hmm I am coming ( cut the call )

suga - ( look towards y/n ) sleep well

*In basement*

*Here y/n step mother was tie in the chair... And her guards was beating her*

Suga - soo are you enjoying ( smirk )

Step - mother - w-why are you doing this , for that bitch..

Suga - don't you dare to call her bitch ( grab her hair )

Step mother - ( scream ) l-leave me..

Suga - aww how can I leave you let me have some fun first ( smrik)

*After that started to torture her... And after sometime he leave the room and come in his room where y/n was sleeping...*

Suga - y/n

Y/n - ( sleeping )

Suga - Y/n wake up..

*After sometime Y/n wake up and sit up on the bed while rubbing her eyes cutely.. and suga was just staring at aww*

Suga - Y/n how was your sleep, did you sleep well? ( Softly )

Y/n ( nodded) w-what did you do to my mom? ( Scared a little )

Suga - it's not matter leave it , you must be hungry right?  Se what I brought you food..( after saying that he sit on bed and show y/n a plate of full food... Y/n was about to take the plate but suga stop her and say...

Suga - no yn , your hand is not yet healed so I will feed you.. come in open your mouth...

Y/n - ( open her mouth and started munching the food  ) did you eat ?

Suga - no,  first you eat I will eat later..

Y/n - no,  oppa ( she take the spoon full of food and place in front of his mouth and ask him to open her mouth ) eat it

Suga - ( open her mouth and eat the food while smiling) Y/n I want to tell you something important okk .

Y/n - ( nodded)

Suga - Y/n actually I not leave here...

Y/n - then?

Suga - I leave  in Seoul and I am a  mafia.. but pls don't be scared of me

Y/n oppa- ( cut of by suga )

Suga - no first listen to me ... and as I have say it that you will with me and don't worry I will always protect you actually y/n I always want a sister but I am a oparang but this time I have a chance so will you be my sister?

Y/n - oppa ( tears) but I will always be a burden on you..

Suga - what are you saying y/n you are not a burden on me okk when the first time I see you has my sister and sister are not burden ( smile )

Y/n - oppa ( tears ) why so nice ?

Suga - Because you are so nice ( smile ) okk don't cry now my sis

*After listening the word sis from suga mouth yn feel good because it was first time someone call her sister it was her first time that someone treated her so well.. *

Yn - okk ( smile) 

Suga - ok so we are going tomorrow , now you sleep..

Yn - okk

*After that suga left her in room and go towards his room and call someone*

Otp..

Suga - I have to tell you something.....

To be continue...