1%

"Girl stop talkin to me" I said as my little sister shaniece continued to bug me about this party she wanted to go to.

"But yesterday you said you would take me" she said. I did say that but I'm tired and my sister is old enough to drive, plus I wanna take a nap.

I give her a long look before giving in. "Uhhh fine" I couldn't say no, shaniece is my world.
"AHAHAHAHA thank you thank you thank you" she squealed as she jumped up and down.
"Yea yea whatever" I said ready to go to sleep. "Cmon".   

                 ~~~
*buzz buzz buzz*
I look for my phone as I remember putting it under my pillow before going to sleep.
"Hello" I say as I rub my eyes "girl I know you not sleep" my bestie karma says through the phone "and is" I said back with attitude, Incase you didn't get the memo I don't like being waken up.

"I'm outside" she said out of the blue. "Ok come in" I say in a duh tone knowing she was coming over. "Ok but just know......I'mnotalone" she said in a rush. "What" I say getting irritated.

"It's just my boyfriend andddddd his friend" she says. I let out a puff of annoyance. "Ok come in" I hear the front door open and close. I get up to make me a cup noodles. "Heyyyy" my bestie karma says dragging the y. "Hey girl" I say giving her a hug then walking to the kitchen.
"No hi to me" karma bf camirsin  aka cam cam. "nope" I say smiling. My smile drops when I see his best friend Andrew aka dre but I call him Andrew because I don't like him enough to call him by his nickname like a friend would.

I mug him walking past him as he does the same.

................................................
So how do y'all like the first chapter tell me if I should keep goin if not I stop
😍😘
337 word count