9%

Kiara pov:

I moan as the heat of his fingers runs across my body. I feel his breath tickle my neck as lower parts pulse.He slowly traces his hands lower and lower until.....

I woke up from a deep deep sleep. I heard knocking as I sat up in my bed wiping the sleep out of my eyes."hey i made you breakfast." My sister said as she came into my room."Why, what did you do?" I asked her suspiciously."Nothing just showing my appreciation to my lovely sister" I stared at her out the corner of my eyes as she placed the tray in my lap.

"What do you want shaniece" I ask as I bite into the bacon cutting open the chocolate pancakes."ok so I might have been keeping something from you but it was just to make sure I was ready"she said while I just look at her." I have a boyfriend kinda" "aww who is it "I said not so mad."jeahyun" she said with a slight blush."oh my gosh Cece" i said calling her by her old nickname. I hugged her and she left when he called her.

I finish breakfast and begin cleaning up until I hear someone at the door. I open it to see xay. "Oh hey" I said pulling him in ready to hear about last night."good morning to you too" he said in a raspy voice wrapping his arms around me.i return the hug engulfing his scent. We stay like this for a minute as we rock. Finally he releases me but not without kissing me all over my face and I can't help giggle as my face burns.

"Ok ok xayyyy" I said pushing him away with a big smile. He smiles at me as he pulls me towardsy room. I plop on my bed next to him ready for the story but I never get it. I look at xay as he dosed off and punch in his chest. "Damn Kia" he said acting hurt."don't damn me tell me what happen last night" I said in disbelief.

"It's nothing to talk about" he put his arm over his eyes. "mtch" I sucked my teeth as I looked at him. He looked over at me through the corner of his eyes with a sigh as he sat up. "It was coo but he was late" He said pulling a blunt from his jacket pocket. "Umm no not this early" I said taking it out of his hand and placing it on the dresser next to my bed.

He kissed his teeth pulling his hood over my head sitting in the back corner of my bed. "Ugh you're so extra tell me more about the date." I said said laying my head on his chest while placing my leg over both of his. He placed his hand in my hair gently rubbing his cool fingers against my scalp. "We had a picnic next to a lake" his deep voice grumbled as he pushed me farther up to him gripping my waist and stomach with his head in my neck.

I felt his warm breath against my neck as he talked, his fingers caressing me with a mind of their own."w-was the food good" "honestly yea, he had a heart shaped pizza,Sandwiches ,cake, Capri Suns, Arizona's, hot chips, sugar and chocochip cookies,and hella candy" he rasped as he looked down at me with his half open eyelids. "Aww the pizza sounds cute" I said as I began to run my fingers through his hair and gently retwist his dreads. "Well do you like him, that was the whole reason y'all went on this date"

"He coo bruh damn" he said chuckling placing one of his hands in his pants. I wrapped my free hand around his torso gently rubbing his side wanting to touch him more. He looked down at me with a look in his eyes but I couldn't tell what it was. Soon his plump warm wet lips enveloped mines in a kiss. My grip tightened around his shirt as his hands pushed my hips against his. His other hand leaving his pants to slightly grip my neck as he sloppy kissed me. I finally pulled away out of breath with my cheeks burning. I tried to hide my face in his neck and he chuckled.

He kissed my forehead and moved one of his hands in-between my legs gripping the inside of my thigh pulling me closer. This made something feel something.....I couldn't explain

Sorry I haven't been updating it's like no one's been on Wattpad to update so I been unmotivated but I mad a new boon so be ready for that

Love you
Vote
Comment.
Word count:804