Movie Night 🌶️

"Hand me that wrench, Princess." Eddie said to Stevie from under his car. Six year old Stevie dug through her daddy's tools and pulled out a screwdriver and placed it in his outstretched hand. He chuckled as he slid out from under the car.

"Close, but here.. Let's see." he dug through his tool box and showed Stevie the wrench. "Got it!" she said as she stole it back. "Well I need that, pumpkin." Eddie said smiling. "Ask me again." she ordered, crossing her arms. Eddie laughed as he made his way back under the car.

"Stevie, could you hand me that wrench?" Eddie asked again. "Of course, daddy." she said placing the wrench in his hand. Eddie tightened the bolt and handed Stevie the wrench back. "What now?" Stevie asked and Eddie bumped his head as he made his way out from under the car.

"Shit!" he exclaimed. Stevie giggled at his curse word and Eddie shook his head lightly. "Oops. Don't tell mommy." Eddie said jokingly. "Mommy said shit this morning." Stevie shrugged. "Did she now? She's gonna need a time out." Eddie gasped dramatically letting his mouth fall open.

"Or a spanking." Eddie added. "No daddy!" Stevie gasped. "Okay, alright." he laughed, throwing his hands up. "You know what sounds good after a hard days work?" Eddie asked Stevie. She put her finger to her chin and scrunched her face up, thinking hard. "Ice cream?" she said finally.

Eddie nodded. "Ice cream." he agreed. He stood up and scooped Stevie up in his arms. "Sprinkles?" Stevie said looking up at her dad with the same brown eyes. "Always." Eddie grinned. "Ooh, whipped cream?" Stevie asked. "You're gonna get me in trouble, princess. That's a lot of sugar." Eddie said as he placed her at the table.

She pouted up at him. "Pretty pleaseee." she begged. Eddie leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Well since you said pretty please..." he trailed off as she cheered. He fixed them both a sundae, his having an insane amount of chocolate syrup. "That"s a lot of sugar, daddy." Stevie said as she eyed his bowl. "You keep my secret and I'll keep yours." he joked.

Y/n's POV

You walked in to see Eddie and Stevie at the table with giant sundaes. "I think we've been caught, princess." Eddie said shooting you a wink. "Just close your eyes and she can't see us." Stevie said squeezing her eyes shut. Eddie copied her and you smiled.

"Stevie? Are you here?" you called as you walked towards the table. "Eddie? Stevie?!" you continued around the house. You heard Stevie's giggle echoing. You made your way back to the table and picked up her spoon.

"Well I guess noone's gonna eat this since they're gone." you said taking a bite. "Hey! That's mine mommy!" Stevie said as her eyes shot open. "Oh! You scared me. How did you do that?" you asked her. "Magic." she shrugged.

"Ahh, I see." you said as you slid onto Eddie's lap. "You ate lunch right?" you questioned. "Of course." he scoffed. "What did you have?" you pressed, knowing Eddie always made the most interesting meals when you weren't here. "My famous PB&J." he said proudly.

You giggled knowing he what he meant. Eddie would mix the peanut butter and jelly together in a bowl before putting it on the sandwich. He wouldn't eat it any other way and now, neither would Stevie. "Mmm.. I'm sad I missed out." you said pecking his lips.

"I saved you one." he hummed, bringing you in for another kiss. "You're in trouble by the way." Eddie said, his hand resting on your thigh. "Am I?" "Mhmm.. my daughter tells me you said shit this morning." Eddie said smirking.

"You said shit too, dad." Stevie said through a mouthful of ice cream. "I guess we're both in trouble." you said into his neck. "I hope so." he chuckled deeply as you lightly kissed his neck. You sat up and looked at Stevie. "Your pick for movie night, baby." you said and she grinned.