22.

loud laughs were the thing that catched attention of everyone in cafeteria

loud laughs were the thing that catched attention of everyone in cafeteria. things like that would normally irritate other students, but there was something about yn that made it impossible to be mad at her, and it was also impossible to be mad at the pretty boys in the band, so no one hushed their loud conversations.

"she looks so happy."

suna's words triggered an audible gasp from atsumu. it was unusual for him to say something like this out of nowhere. loud and clear cute words about a girl? not at all suna's style!

"you look happy too when you're around her."

atsumu wouldn't be himself if he didn't add more oil to this small flame to make it bigger. he was far too curious about how will it unravel.

"huh?"

"oh, don't act dumb, loverboy."

"i'm always happy."

suna squinted his eyes as he heard his friends snort.

"oh, come on, that's a different kind of happiness when you're around her than when you're around anyone else, and everyone can see it. no need to act as if you don't know what's going on, you are definitely closer to her than any of us, and i would argue even closer than any of her bandmates. walking her home every day? spending time after school? if she sits with us at lunch, she always sits beside you, and you've even met her family!"

suna looked at his friend for a moment, everyone at their table watching his reaction, mostly because they were expecting a good fight between them two, because of how closed suna was with his feelings, and pointing them out by atsumu wasn't a good idea in the middle of lunch hour in the school cafeteria.

they had no idea suna would groan and bury his face in his hands. and noone expected him to really talk about his feelings.

"i know what is going on, i'm not fucking dumb, but i can't do it to her now. she just got out of toxic relationship and she's still trying to find herself in everything what is going on in her life. i don't want to rush into anything, i don't want to make her feel like i was just waiting for her to be finally single so i could hit on her, i don't want to look like that type in her eyes, she needs time to feel good about herself again and understand her own value before o even consider liking her more than friend."

he just sat there in silence for a minute, waiting for his friend to respond, but he didn't hear anything from them. he let go of his hands and finally looked at them, his brow furrowed.

"what?"

he questioned, and as an answer, he saw atsumu slowly move away from him.

"what are you doing?"

"sorry, i'm afraid im gonna catch this 'oversharing deasese' that you must caughed from yn."

"you fucker, do you want to get yourself killed?"

"ah, our suna is back."

suna quickly swinged his hand and smacked back of osamu's head. miya twins were just pain in his ass.

"i liked 'suna the oversharer' he was sweet."

"i have to agree with kita, there's just something sweet about boys in love."

suna groaned again at his upperclassmans words and put his head on the table.

"somebody please kill me."

𓆩☆⋆。°🏐✧♪˖°🎤°.•☆𓆪

everyone deserves someone like suna, too bad hes not real