prt 2 unlike allies

Johhny slapped his brother on the back whispering loudly.

''Good idea he can join us, maybe seeing a dead body will make him rethink his drinking habits'' so after Johnny left a tip he forced his brother into the jaguar sitting in the passenger seat they belted up.

And to pass the time he whistled the tune to Rhinestone Cowboy she gave him a playful smile Johnny scribbled in his notebook and then she told him.

''That still amazes me how you can write in a moving vehicle''

Johnny let a cheeky smile play on his lips as he replied.

''I learned from the best so nine cases solved in one mouth so solving this one will make it your tenth then you will have broken your mum's record''

Before they knew it she was parked in the car park without hesitation they took off their belts and casually walked down the corridors passing by a vending machine.

Ranch was about to get a coffee except his brother sent him to the coroner's office where they went inside to catch Lucy still working on the post mortem and Luke was busy taking notes.

Amethyst shook her head telling the rookie in a sympathetic tone of voice.

''Luke my bro would go spare if he knew I was letting you be part of your son's murder investigation so go be with your family I'll call you if anything changes''

Luke snapped ''Jack ain't gonna find out''

Lucy spoke up ''Ehem this is a mortuary, not a social meeting anyway Teenicee wasn't just poisoned he had faint brushing around his eyes also his stomach content result showed that the only thing that was laced was his coffee''

Johnny muttered to himself 'Until this case is over 'I'm swapping to tea thanks Lucy'' Johnny took some notes.

With no time to waste they left the room and strolled up the corridor.

At the same time, Mac came around the corner and handed him the notes about a very special job then they left the hospital taking a stroll down the road back into town,