Chapter 2

EDWIN👅

The taste on her lips was different tonight, I could tell she had her tongue down another guy's throat tonight. The club tonight was more lively than usual. The strippers were dancing and drinks were passing, Maybe it's because I and my parents were here tonight.

My name is Edwin Scott, I am twenty-six years old. I grow up with my parents, my mother was a book writer who became famous with her first book, so she decided to start a publishing company, and now she owns the biggest company in the world. My stepdad was her assistant for one year, they met and fall in love and all the other shit happened. My real dad died when I was five, leaving me and mom to cry about his death. She has never told me about the story. Even if my dad died, I wanted my mom to be happy, not sorrowful. So love came to her

Love, I have seen it with my parents, but do I have it? My precious relationships over the years were not good, I mean every girl wants to be with me but it's not every girl my type. So I stopped dating. Most of these girls I went out with only wanted my money. Looking at my father enjoying a drink with my mother across from me. My mother looks like one beauty queen tonight. People flock around us because we are like royalty in this town.

"Baby," Ruby said, turning her bottom around and sitting on my dick. She was one of the strippers that I fucked one year ago. She wasn't to my taste so I called it off. She is the only one that comes up to me when I arrive.

"Do I look like a fucking baby to you?" I replied, my voice hard. Making a joke with Ruby would mean you are on her side and I am not.

"Come on Edwin, have some fun! when last did you get laid?" She smiled. Her lipstick was all mushy on her face, I remembered the guys going down her throat earlier. I feel like puking.

"Get the fuck out of my face!" My father laughed at my remark. Even though he isn't my real dad, we are forever on good terms.

"Edwin isn't feeling it tonight Ross! Let him be." My mom said. Getting up from the chair bed, I walked to the bathroom.

Walking past some old guys sucking up one of the stripper's breasts. I can't believe I use to be one of those assholes. Reaching the bathroom, I went to the sink and rinsed my mouth. Thanking myself for not opening my lips when she laid that salivary kiss on me.

Remembering my dad for a second as I looked in the mirror, I looked just like him aside from the tattoo sleeve on my whole right hand. My dad was amazing, he was the only great General officer. He died saving his best friend in a police war. I love my dad and I will always remember him.

Making my way out, I looked at the time, it was three in the morning. Time for me to head home and rest. Sending a quick 'night to my parents' and leaving.
My house was at the edge of the family house where my parents stay, my brother was on the other end.

Reaching inside, my maids took off my jacket with a quiet 'good night.' I walked to my room, I needed a cold bath. Stripping off my clothes and walking into the pool, I needed a dip.

One of the maids bought a glass of black label, I took it and settled it down my throat, I had to do something to get the taste of Ruby Saliva, that bitch been tryna dope me since I called it off a year ago.

My phone rang, "Edward", I answered."What's up?" I asked, I heard a moan and then a silent sound.

"Don't tell me this ass sex dial me."
Rolling my eyes, I hung up the phone. It's not the first time my younger brother dial my number during sex, last time I was half asleep and I curse him out. He told me after his dick got soft in his girl. I laughed so hard, she slapped me and cursed me out.

I can't believe that tomorrow I'll be back at work. After taking a break because of developing panic attacks, I missed my job. It developed when I lost my dad. That's a history that only my family knows. I never speak on it. I guess that's why I never really had a good relationship.

"Mr. Scott, your brother is here to see you,"I walked out of the pool. I nodded.

"Well well, look whose back," Walking in, with his night pants alone.

"Wasn't you now balls deep?" I asked, Taking a sip of the niceness in the glass.

"That was round six, I tired her out again and she cursed me," he smirked. My brother has been in a relationship with his assistant as long as she came into the picture. He said it was love at first sight, I don't get it.

"Lucky you," hearing my sarcastic tone.

"Come on, your gonna find her one day and your gonna come back and tell me, "He said.

I laughed at his comment. Wiping my balls and putting on my pants.

"You think it's that easy?" because if he feels like he is some kind of God to let me meet a girl who is perfect for a relationship with, hell nah!

"Oh come to one Scott! Your angry because you were not the one balls deep!" he laughed, everything got silent after that comment.

"Ready for tomorrow?" He changed the topic which he does when he has had enough of something.

"Sure is," I sighed.

"Wear red tomorrow," I frown, he does know today is tomorrow right?

Seeing my confusion he said, " It's love day and I know that today is the tomorrow I speak of," rolling our eyes.

"Excuse me, Mr. and Mr. Scott, it's time for bed, it's now 5 am." That was our cue to head to bed before the day comes. My father normally arrives to check on me and my brother, and today is my first day at work so he probably going to bring the food I hate and that cheesecake, I hate cheese a lot.

"Well see you in a bit," Edward said, leaving quietly as I head to bed. It's good to be back.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chapter 2 💗so happy you guys are loving my world.
I'm so excited about this. I hope you guys love this chapter. Everything is slow for now.
Sorry about the mistakes.