Chapter 35: Escaping Through The Fog

** Third Person Perspective **

As the sun sets, Andria casted a magic to lit their surroundings. Vino helped housing the fire by making a lamp with a candle inside..

[Vino:"Seems like that we're going to be here until tomorrow.. Aunt Andria, it's best that you take a rest."]

[Andria:"You've done enough for me Vino. It's fine i could do the watch first, rest my dear.."]

Vino and Andria argued up until they both had fallen asleep. It was a banter that even Ven was surprised with, He took control of the body and patrolled the area.

[Ven:"I've rested myself well enough. It seems that we're still far from the edge."]

He suddenly felt a massive goosebump through his body, a feeling that he fears that is something he doesn't expect. He slowly raised his hand and threw a non-flammable fireball into the field of flowers to which he sighted monsters gathering to the light.

[Ven:"What the hell is that thing?!"]

Ven dashed through the tree and hide through it's big branches. He carried a sleeping Andria within his arms as he blows the light from the lamp, upon at the top of the tree. He layed down Andria into the big branch to which she peacefully sleeps in.

Ven is in a state of panic, he could sense that not only ten, but thousands of monsters are roaming into the fields of flowers. But how is that possible? He asked himself the question.

The horde of monster passed by to the tree until none is left. But one, a monster that is a shape of a tiger. It's black features and fangs that is sharper than a normal sword lingers through the tree as it look from the above.

It suddenly leaped and saw Ven, making Ven take the offense and drawed his sword made out of magic.

His sword glows a bright light blue hue, that surrounds the whole tree and blinding the tiger shaped monster. Ven without even hesitation swung it's sword into the tiger dismembering it in half. The light of his sword retracted immediately after killing the tiger, and returned back into atop the tree.

[Ven:"I understand now why there's no way out here."]

** Ven's PoV **

I've grown restless after those creatures arrived here along with the fog. It's such a mysterious phenomenon that even me myself don't know about.. Even the monsters that it carries, i haven't seen those creatures ever in my entire life. Was it because of...?

I'm still stuck within the idea of rebirthing the flower goddess, then these creatures came into view. Such a coincidence, or just that my luck is abyssimally bad.

Eitherways, as the sun rises from the horizon. We shall carry our journey back into Afesiar. I'm still shocked that, in all times of my life as i settled here. I've never seen such thing including these fields of flowers. I guess i never bothered to look, i shall rest this body for Vino to take over...

** Vino's PoV (Morning) **

I was awaken with a drop of water on my forehead, as i open my eyes. I saw those drops from the trees from the above, it seemed that it rained.. odd, why haven't i woken up from the rain? I'm also drenched, but not drenched enough for a rain.. Perhaps it's just a small rain that came.

Why am i even atop of the tree at the first place?! As i look for surroundings, i see Aunt Andria looking at the distance.

I slowly leap into the ground with magic.

"Hey Ms.Andria!"

She was startled.

"O-oh! I see that you're awake!" She said with a flistered look at her face.

"Did it rain?"

"Y-yes! a small rain passed by!" She told as she plays with her fingers.

I don't even smell the petrichor from the leaves, huh.. Anyways, we've been stranded here for a day now. We should carry on back to Afesiar!

** Third Person Perspective **

Vino and Andria continued their journey to the fields of flowers. They sighted nothing but flowers, and smell the scent of the roses within. They're getting tired from it, and wanted to rest upon the comfort of their own home. Or rather for Andria, a soft and fluffy warm bed.

But upon hours of hours of walk, a fog suddenly appeared at the back of them. They pay it no mind at first, until they saw the flowers withering within it's impact. It isn't a normal fog..

[Ven:"Let me take control!"] (Mind)
[Vino:"HOLY SHIT!"]

Ven took control of the body and carried Andria as they ran against the unstoppable fog. As Ven closes his eyes, he projected magic to Andria.. but it wasn't a normal magic. But rather a protection to the hyperspeed that she'll encounter in 3.... 2... 1....

Ven sped off from the fog and reached the edge of the cliff, to which they fall down and was cushioned with Evelyn's magic.

Ara, Ariana, Aristo and Evelyn gathered at them and helped them stand up from their fall. Ara and Evelyn were defensive towards Andria, it's a another woman after all within the hands of their love.

[Aristo:"It's been three days!"]

[Ven:"My bad!"]

Ven scratched the back of his head apologizing at Aristo.

[Ariana:"Father... who is she?"]

Ven cleared his throat as he stands up from a wagon alongside a flustered Andria

[Ven:"Everyone.. this is Andria. Reva's sister."]

Everyone except Ariana had their eyes and jaws wide open with the reveal that Ven did. Infront of their eyes is the long and missing sister of Reva. Young and hasn't aged even a bit.

[Everyone:"WHAT?!?!?!?"]

-TO BE CONTINUED-