⚂Chapter 2⚀

Y/n looked frightened at the thing near him, it was a man with disgusting blood shot eyes with 2 horns sticking from him head. The second the man saw him, it ran at him, causing Y/n to run. He wasn't prepared to be come a that man's food today, not today, not ever.

For being quite small, he was fast. Eventually getting deeper into the woods, hiding in a bush. The man stopped as he sniffed around, trying to seek the smell of the boy once more. It was an easy smell to recognize, honey...was the main thing you could smell off the boy, a little bit of blood. Which was questionable but it'd be best to wait later to get an answer.

Y/n shivered, covering his mouth to keep any sounds from escaping, he was scared and just wanted his papa. He felt like he was going to fall asleep, as he felt more and more nervous, his body felt fuzzy and his head started to hurt. The demon heard little tussling and turning and looked over, seeing the vibration hair. It's mouth unhinging as it jumped at him.

✧────────────────────✧

Giyuu had been running around, looking fo the demon he was informed about. So far he had yet to find the certain one he was called for, he had killed only small demons. He was searching for a lower moon, eventually stopping as he heard running.

He quickly followed the sound till h found a demon and a child. Surprisingly it was the demon he was searching for, giyuu quickly moved to find a good opening point so the second the demon plunged to attack the child. 'Water Breathing... First form.. Water surface slash', mumbling under his breath as he sliced the demons neck. Sadly some of the blood from the demon splashed onto the child's face, making them cry more.

Well... This was bad for Him, he didn't know how to comfort a child but looking at them. They looked like they were about fall unconscious," hey... Uh..." , he felt so awkward as the kid cried more. Something that confused him was the way the kid looked, they looked exactly like one of his fellow hashira, the flame hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro. He snapped out of his thoughts at the feeling of his pants being tugged.

He looked down at the mini Kyojuro," m.. Mister... D-do you know where my p-papa is?" , the kid quietly sad as they sniffles, wiping his face with his arm. He shook his head as he bent down," no, not at the current moment but I might have an idea of where he is", he slowly puts his hands under the kids armpits and lifts them up into his arms. He assumed that rengoku or his father may of accidently got a women pregnant unknown to themselves. Which is where this cute kid came from.

Giyuu sighed as he got up off his knees and started to run back to the corps, he'll drop the kid off at shinobu's estate then send a crow to rengoku about it later

∘₊✧────────────────────────✧₊∘

Finally wrote a second chapter! I hope you enjoyed it!