⚂Chapter 3⚀

It took an hour but the mini rengoku and he got to the corps, he really couldn't keep calling this kid mini rengoku. But for now he couldn't ask cause the kid had fallen asleep, it was honestly very cute. They looked like a little owl all snuggled up close to him, it almost made him smile. He felt a little jealous of Rengoku, why'd he get to have such a cute kid, and it even looked exactly liked him. Giyuu shook those thoughts off as he though it was quite strange that he'd begun to think about that.

The butterfly mansion wasn't far from where they were standing so for giyuu it was just a short walk. His interest was strangely still on the kid, why was this... 7 year old? That's at least how old the kid looked, why were they in the forest? What type of person would be so cruel to drop such a defenseless thing in such a place. Just thinking about it made more of his veins pop from anger.

Good thing though was that he finally arrived at the manison, he quickly went in as he searched for shinobu. She was probably busy, trying to help nurse some slayers back to health with the help of her staff and helpers. Eventually he did find her in her office working with test tubes," Ah! Tomioka-san, What are you doing here? Get injuried on your mission-", she stops as she turns over, seeing a small child in his arms, " I actually found a child in the forest where the demon was located, they seemed to have been abandoned there. I'm not sure if they were injuried or hurt", he quietly said as shinobu got closer to take a look at the child.

"... Hm? Did rengoku-san have a child? Last I checked he's never mentioned he'd gotten with someone", she said taking the small owl from his arms. He shook his head as he went to leave," ara ara~ I expected you to at least stay till the child woke back up but if you have something to do, not like a lonely person as your self would have, you can go. I'll watch them", she smiled at him, it looked kinda smug to be honest.

Hearing that made him quite irritated in a way, giyuu pulled a small wooden chair and sat down on it.

Warning/ Abuse? Strong language

∘₊✧────────────∘₊✧

Miko had gotten a call from her ex-husband, apparently he wanted to see her, which she found quite strange but went anyway. She knew that she should of asked questions before she even came but it was too late now. She knocked on the door, it immediately slammed open to the sight of an angered juro.

Before she could get a word in she was yanked into the home and shoved onto the ground," OW- JURO WHAT-", she was quickly cut off by him, " did you take him", he seemed calm but something about him just didn't ait right. Juro usually wasn't usually a calm person, always on the verge of blowing up on a person," what the hell are you talking about? I didn't take anyone", she responded.

Before she could even gwt onto her feet, suma was grabbed by her neck and brought close to juros face," did you take my fucking son!", he slapped her hard, throwing her to the ground as he glared.

"No! Why would i take him!", he kicked her hard in the stomach, causing her to spit of some blood a bit. He didn't seem to listen as he started to hit and kick her.

∘₊✧────────────∘₊✧

Another chapter! Wow I'm on a roll! Anyway I saw that some of y'all wanna have our mini rengoku boy. So here's the adoption papers!