CHAPTER: EIGHT

The Golden-haired Terran signaled Grey to check out what was happening, and he did.
He walked through the woods back to the car, checking, weapon ready. Grey looked to see there was an old Jeep.
Headlight was still on, and the door alarm was going off.
Pressing on his comm, he spoke through it.
"Boss, someone is here."
"Who?" "I don't know. There's another vehicle here."
"Description," The golden-haired Terran asked through the comm.
The blue-attired Terran turned to look at the golden-haired Terran.
"Is there a problem?" The blue-attired Terran asked.
The golden-haired Terran looked at him.
Giving him a look that meant, shut up, and let me do my job.
Grey spoke through the golden hair Terrans comm.
"It's just an old Jeep?" Grey said, his tone both confused and irritated tone.
"A Jeep?" House asked, which the golden-haired Terran signaled him to shut up.
She looked slightly over, confused about what was going on.
"Is anyone inside of it?" The golden-haired Terran asked.
"Stand by," Grey said through the comm.
After waiting a moment of 10 seconds, Grey spoke up.
"No, nothing inside except whoever was driving left the front driver door open," Grey explained through the comm.
"Any prints?" The golden-haired Terran asked.
"No, nothing," Grey said through the comm.
Grey was about to turn back around from the open front passenger door when out of nowhere, a tall masculine flannel outfitted man came right in front of him.
Before Grey could even alert the others, the man grabbed him by the head and used his skull to slam Grey's neck against the Jeep door. The outside rim of it, exterior and interior parts, and hearing the bone spine of Grey's neck snap.
The man grabbed Grey before he could fall to the ground.
The man laid the now-dead body of Grey on the dirt ground of the woods.
The man checked Grey.
"Marine, ex-military, man for hire, money, power, blood." The man thought.
"Grey, Grey, are you there?" The golden-haired Terran asked through the comm.
He waited about 5 seconds before speaking through the comm.
"Grey, stop messing around, report." The golden-haired Terran said.
"Sigh, is there a problem?" The attired blue Terran asked, rubbing the bridge of his eyes with his left thumb and index finger.
The golden-haired Terran looked at the man irritated, then to House.
"Go check what he's doing." The golden-haired Terran said.
House quickly made his way through the woods back to the car.
She was confused about what was happening but knew someone else was there.
"Robert Royden." She thought.
Suddenly she heard the sound of a silencer sniper shot.
And a thud.
She looked over to see the golden-haired Terran, and the blue-attired Terran looked in the direction where laid House was dead on the dirt ground, a bullet hole pierced through his head, blood bleeding through his head.
"Shit!" The Golden-haired Terran yelled, aiming his rifle in many directions.
"Who's out there!" The attired blue Terran yelled.
He looked in many directions in the woods.
She looked to see the two Terrans looking around frantically.
But to notice someone signaling her.
Her heart leaped and slightly fluttered to see what she assumed was correct.
Robert Royden.
But then she realized and stopped what she was thinking.
"Why are you so happy to see him?" She thought aggressively in confusion.
Robert was grateful and relieved that the alien was all right, but he needed to keep his head straight.
"stop thinking like that; focus on getting her out of there." He thought sternly.
He signaled her to be quiet and slowly come to him.
While slowly and quietly coming down, she saw Robert pulling out his sniper and shooting in a random direction, hoping that would grab their attention.
Which it did, and the golden-haired Terran followed the shot that Robert made. Even the blue-attired Terran followed the golden-haired Terran also.
Robert then looked back to the alien, which continued slowly and quietly down the pine tree.
She landed o her reptilian feet, but keeping herself down and unspotted, she slowly walked towards Robert.
But before she could go any further, The golden-haired Terran shot her in the lower left side of her torso.
Robert drew his weapon and started shooting the Golden-haired Terran.
But was able to dodge the bullets and duck down and run off.
Robert held his fire.
Seeing that, the Blue attired Terran ran off towards where the cars were outside from the woods.
"Marine, ex-military, trained, extreme, equal reflexes, man for hire, blood, money, power." Robert thought as he quickly approached the kneeling alien, bleeding out.
Quickly he pulled out a brown clothed handkerchief.
But he stopped to notice her blood, recognizing it as the blue goo he found somewhere else in the woods when he first met the alien.
That was when the alien took him by his bare hand. Looking at the unexpected contact, he felt the blue alien reptilian skin of the clawed hand, but the other hand was clenching the wound on the left side of her torso. Then he looked and saw fear and sadness in her eyes.
Robert had that same look in his eye a long time ago.
Bringing the cloth to her wound, she started to breathe shakily.
"Put pressure on it." He said, trying to keep himself in check, his tone slightly worried and cautious.
Hearing a twig snap, Robert knew the golden-haired man was still out there.
Lurking around, so Robert gave the alien one last glance.
And to realize she was still holding his hand, clenching it tightly
"I'll be right back," Robert said, reassuring the alien to release his hand.
She hesitated momentarily, still looking at him with a sign of fear.
She let go but took a breath, trying to say something to him, but Robert interrupted her.
"Don't talk. Just keep putting pressure on the wound." So he said before slowly leaving, giving her one last reassuring look and having his sniper ready.
He Checked where the cars were, and the Blue attired man in what Robert assumed was his car gone.
He was seeing from the shoe and boot tracks from where he was in the woods and led towards the car that was no longer where it was before.
And his Jeep was still where it was, but the two bodies lay in the area.
Both on the ground where the cars were and in the woods where the alien was pinned.
The names of the ex-military men were scattered, but Robert needed to figure out who these men were and who they were.
Quickly going back into the woods, he returned to the still-bleeding alien, and his relief, she was still breathing.
Robert kneeled in front of her and saw the look in her eyes full of surprise and confusion.
As she was trying to ask him, you came back?
She tried to speak, but Robert shook his head.
"Dont. You are bleeding at an incredibly aggressive rate." Robert said.
She took his hand with hers again but was slightly covered in her alien blue goo blood.
That spread against his hand.
He saw what was happening to her and needed to help her.

To be continued
Please leave any comments or feedback
Please and thank you