"A deal.."

Chapter 1

Introduction
&
The deal

——-

Well, this is my life. I'm y/n l/n, a 22 year old person with nothing to do better in life. Sure I stream and play games but that was only a hobby. Sadly, I have to work outside that. I do ads for my social media and live stream! The thing about me is I'm not really a huge influencer. I guess I'm decent! Which I'm okay with, with big YouTubers or streamers being called out or cancelled..

Yea —-no I'm okay with what I'm being paid with right now.

I have over 200k on my YouTube channel, but it's basically dead at this point. My twitch though? Aha.. I don't mean to brag but 230k. (I say with 200 being active, if I'm lucky.)

Today was a special day. I was live streaming security breach on twitch. However, strange enough not a lot of people were watching me. Sure I have a younger audience.. "Maybe they're at school." I told myself. Unlike them, I have to do advertisements and basically parade myself as if I'm a high influencer.

But let's be honest..

I'm just a nerd.

"Alright guys, that was security breach!! Did you guys like it?" I asked, looking over the chat. Only ten people were on it. The peak today was a hundred! Mostly because five nights at Freddy's was a good game.

"Oh? Yea there's so many bugs in the game, it was so annoying." I agreed. "Chica? I mean she was pretty cool, I like her design. I have nothing against the animatronics, I just wished they were more.. scary." I honestly spoke.

One thing caught my eye. A donator.

"What if I offer you something that could change your life forever?" Is what the strange person told you.  You thought to yourself.. why not? And you accepted their strange request.  "Sure, mister 15 dollar donator." I responded.

My game then shut, and my viewers were kicked out of my livestream. "What the.. don't tell me I got hacked. I'm not even popular." I complained, making a loud groan. The donator then donated again, this time 50 dollars. "Who's your favorite animatronic?"

I thought about it, Wow! Really?" I cleared my throat. "Sun and moon. Can I leave now?" I asked them. "Let's make a deal. I'll give you money every month, a large amount, and you'll get Sun and moon to yourself. For the REST of your life." The donator donated 100 dollars.

"Dude.. no way, here let me give back your money. Cmon!"

"I'm not kidding. At least accept my money. This should help with their living expenses. Remember, they're animatronics but treat them like real beings."

"Why should I believe you?" I asked them. My monitor lit up again, and my screen displayed a strange entity. "Because I'll make your life worthwhile. But I also need another thing.."

"And what'll that be?"

"Tonight, on your doorstep.. leave the most precious thing you have right now. Not something expensive, of course, but something dear to you. And I promise, I'll.."

The entity raised its hand, and it went through the scene. "Make your life a living dream." I rolled my eyes. "Yea no I'm good.! Goodbye!"

"Wait! I'm serious. I've been watching you. I've seen the shit you're into you. And I know how admirable the Sun and moon are too you. Imagine being able to hold to them in your arms and call them.. mine."

"What the fuck."

"I'm no demon. Just.. a person. Now, can we have this deal?" I was silent, thinking. This is a once in a life time type of thing. Realistically, you would be getting something you've always wanted. Someone to look forward too.

On the other hand, you would lose something dear to you. Dearer than you can imagine.

But you were willing to flip a coin on this. No literally, "okay dude. Heads or tails?" I asked them. The being was silent before answering. "Alright, then I get tails." I grabbed a penny from a jar and flipped it. The entity looked confused, watching me flip it as it landed on my desk. "Damn, you won. I guess I'll accept this."

The entity smiled and held out their hand. I hesitated before taking it and shaking their hand. It was oddly warm while it was cold on the finger tips. "Have your item on your doorstep by midnight. Hurry, the time it ticking. Then, in the morning you'll be awaken by the doorbell."

"And?"

"And you'll see a package just for you. It will be a large package. Bring it in your home and you'll have your one and only.."

"Not to be rude but, the business you're doing? It's strange and you need to approach better." The being sighed and the lights in my room flickered. "Hurry! The clock is now 11:55!"

I watched as everything around me went in a wave of a circular motion, for it to disappear in an instant. "I cant believing I'm doing this." I muttered to myself. I noticed the thing was gone. "Whatever, this could be a good storytime video for YouTube."

I walked over to my bed, looking under. I smile, finding the box and opening it. "Here we are.." I opened it to get the.. item I thought was special to me. (Dearest readers, use your imaginations!)

"Okay, please don't kill me future self." Sure, I'll use money to replace it but.. this thing has all my memories. I walked over to my front door, opening it. I placed down the box on my front doorstep, and shut my door. I breathed in and out, hoping it wasn't a hacker.

But I'm willing to try stupid shit. I went to bed restless, wondering if I was being pranked. But it was too real, so I'm willing to accept the fact that something weird just happened.

Maybe I'm just going insane?

—-

A NEW STORY SO I CAN SPAM IT !!! HUWAHHAHAHA.

It's also March 15. 2023. Crazyyyyy

I hope you guys enjoyed it! I'll write chapter 2 in a bit.

—-