"The Taste of a Moondrop"

Finally Moon caved in. He took ahold of my hand, shaking it. We finally formed an agreement and peace! My inner fnaf nerd was actually screaming. I befriend the sun, then I befriend the moon! This is amazing! I cleared my throat, letting go of his hand. However, once I did he grabbed ahold of my hand again and held it. I was speechless. If I was into Sun and moon as I was in the past, I would be dying.

"Do you like holding my hand?" His smile concerned me. He nodded, his head tilting to the side. "Soft. Warm. Cold." He says, feeling my hand to my wrist. He stopped, looking at my other hand and taking it. He then squinted his eyes, noticing something.

The thick silence filled the air, I didn't want to say or explain anything. However, he looked into my eyes. Suddenly he flinched, looking at the mini clock in my room. "Bedtime." He muttered and pushed my down onto my bed. He proceeded to tuck me in, telling me to sleep. He walked away, taking a moondrop from my desk and stuffing a candy into my mouth. I watch as he walked away.

I was about to get comfy before I realized moon didn't leave the room. I look to the side to see moon in the corner of my eye. He was literally in the corner of my room. My inner fnaf nerd is kicking in. And I knew what I had to do. Cmon y/n, put that baby face on!!

I sat up on my bed. "Um.. can you sleep with me? I'm too scared to sleep alone.. especially when you're there." I told him, batting my eyes. Why? Because I have to have this moment. I need to get what every other persons dream. And that dream is sleeping with THE Moon.

He walked over to me, gesturing me to scoot over. I did so, and he laid down beside me. "Thank you. Sometimes I have trouble sleeping at night. It gets lonely here sometimes. I usually just stream.. trying to feel less alone." I admit to him.

Moon let out a hum, then I heard something tick. I hear his chest began to play a lullaby, from what I can assume to be the daycares themed more for kids to fall asleep too. I tried to get comfortable, which moon was careful not to disturb me. I feel myself fall into my slumber, yawning and succumbing to sleep. For a moment, I saw moon wrap his arms around me.

(Just for you guys!)

-
-
-

I blinked my eyes open, realizing I was having a lucid dream. I looked around, feeling half awake and half asleep. Nonetheless, I felt tired. I was walking currently, looking around. That's when I spotted her.

"Vanny?"

"My name is actually Vanessa. Cmon y/n, you know this." Vanessa looked at me with sympathy absorbing her eyes. I took a step back, feeling awkward. She then gestured me over, patting the seat next to her.

I slowly walked up to her, taking the seat. She smiled down at me, "I haven't seen you in a while. Except, you're hanging with Sun and moon now.." she laughed to herself. "I like them. But to be honest, I feel like it's unreal. Is this all a dream?" I asked her. "No! Of course not! See, I hate that stuff. Yea its interesting that the audience can theorize the main character being in a coma or what not, but theres so universes out there. Possibilities."

"Uhuh..."

"Anything is possible, y/n. The impossible is possible."

"So who's my dealer?" I asked her suddenly. I didn't know why I asked that, I just did. "Do you wanna know something strange?" She asked me. I nodded, "Sure. What's up?" I asked. "You're in this world." She poked me in between my eyes.

"Ow! Hey!"

"You really turned into a famous person, huh?" I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" I tilted my head. "Nevermind. It was nice talking to you." Vanessa stood up, walking away from me. "Wait!" I called out to her but she didn't stop walking.

"Vanessa! Why are you here?!" I called out. She stopped, looking back at me. "Oh right. Y/n, you need to be careful with yourself. This is a fair warning for any possible thing in the future. And best of all, don't be an idiot."

She bent down, and grabbed a rock. She threw it to my side, catching me off guard. "Don't fucking push your feelings aside and bottle shit up! You, y/n, is different yet always the same." She basically hissed at me. I watched as she walked away, fading into the light in the distance.

I suddenly feel my body pull up.

Awaking from my sleep, I sat up. I looked around the room, feeling as though someone else was there. But that's when I realized the pair of arms wrapped around my wrist. I looked down to see moon who's eyes were closed. I moved slightly once again, which caused moon to open his eyes widely. He sat up, looking around.

"It is night." He muttered to me. "I just.. woke up from a weird dream. Made me feel uncomfortable. You know?" I told him. Moon tilted his head. "What weird dream?" I sigh, as I can't really explained to him what it was.

He was silent before taking me and laying both of us down the bed once again. "It's still late.. go to sleep." He told me sternly. "Moon, dude I'm tired. But I feel like staying up."

"If you don't go to bed I'll punish you."

"I might like it." I looked at him, satisfied with my comeback. He was silent before letting out a huff and wrapped his arms around me once again. He tightened his grip to the point where it was uncomfortable. "Bed."

"Okayyyy.."

I couldn't sleep. I struggled sleeping although I just woke up. I think moon noticed this and pulled his arms away while sitting up. I can feel his hard gaze on me and my body. It's like he was examining me. He let out a hum, laying down and started playing more sounds. I heard the soft melody of nature, but it was silence.

I turned to my side, trying to get more comfortable. Moon let me adjust myself, and suddenly started to massage my back. "Tense.." he muttered. He lightly pressed against my back. For a few minutes I feel my body began to relax, where I adjusted myself once again to laying on my back. Moon noticed this and tucked me into the blanket more.

He scanned me once again and I feel his arms make its way around my waist. He slightly pulled me towards him, which sleepily I let him. He started humming a sweet melody for my ears.

My ears listened to his raspy voice make a alluring sound that lead me to sleep. In the moment, I felt at peace. Non stressing, and feeling as if I was lured into Moons sweet dreams. I cant help but feel more at home with him near me.

"Thank you moon.." I told him as I fell deeper asleep in his arms. I feel him tense for a moment and relax once again. His eyes suddenly shined a light blue light out of the corner of my eyes. He closed his eyes, laying his head slightly on my shoulder.

"Goodnight, y/n."

———

Like this chapter? You should vote omg ;))