"Oh to be covered in glitter!"

Chapter 4

Oh mygod im on a 10 hour car ride writing fanfics.

——

Rest assured, after yesterday sun refused to go anywhere near the dark after the stunt moon pulled. I told him that it was nothing to worry about. I survived moon once, technically in a game, and I can survive him again. But I do wonder.. he's an animatronic made for kids. Nonetheless a daycare attendant, how is this supposed to be for kids?

Maybe his wiring got messed up.

But I refuse Vanny has anything to do with moons current.. situation.

I look at myself in the mirror one final time, making sure my clothes fitted me okay. Once I adjusted myself I went downstairs, only to see Sun talk to himself in the mirror. I heard him stay the strangest things to himself.  But I finally put the pieces together once he said the name, moon.

"Moon! Still! Y/n is our newest and bestest friend right now! Quite our only friend, might I add." Sun folded his arms, narrowing his eyes at the mirror. There was silence before he huffed and turned to face the mirror. "That is no excuse to scare our poor y/n! They nearly fainted to death."

"So what? You can see moon in your reflection or?" I walked towards him, curiously. I look at the mirror then at sun.

"Yes! Exactly like that! I mean yes I can see myself but I'm choosing to see moon right now.. and we're having a private conversation." Sun smiled nervously at me. I nodded, "Alright, have fun with that. I need to go out like I said yesterday, so I'm putting you on house duty. Can you do that?"

"Yes!" Sun nodded enthusiastically, his rays spinning. "Great! I'll be back around afternoon, so pleaseeee don't answer the door for anyone. If you need to call me, use my tablet here. Just call my phone." I showed Sun how to call me and other junk.

I mentioned how he can play games or even watched videos on there. "Alright! No worries y/n, I know exactly what I'll do when you're done! Just please you'll be back, I would be so alone.."

"Of course I will be."

"Pinky swear?"

I hesitated on that. I've always hated promises made with pinkies. I sigh, letting my guard down and doing the damn pinky swear. "I promise." I told him. He smiled and hugged me, "Be back soon!!! Thank you again y/n."

"For what?"

"For forgiving me."

I didn't comment on that, instead I simply looked away and went to the drawer. I grabbed the envelope from last night, putting it in my bag. I walked out the door, waving back at sun. Today I planned to get a few groceries, laundry stuff, and especially clothes for Sun and moon.

Since I was a hyper Sun and moon fan back when security breach was released, I had a huge obsession with trying to find Sun and moon themed stuff. Of course not the animatronic, but same thing either way.

The whole day felt busy, and much like work. Even though my work is through the success of my old videos and advertising, I think I work pretty.. decently. I guess.

"Finally.. home." I settled down the bags near the front door, I was not making a second trip. Though, I felt tired after a long day.. I don't feel like making dinner. Hmm.. alright. I decided to order takeout for tonight. I want sun and moon to experience human stuff anyways. Since they're able to eat, can they shower? I'll have to ask him a dozen questions if he's gonna live with me.

"Y/N?! Y/N?! Y/N!!!!" I see Sun coming from upstairs and running down towards me. He jumped up, hugging me into his arms. "Woah! Have I been gone for that long?" I asked. "YESS! I missed you! Where have you been?"