1. Sonari- oh wait portal?

What an Aolenus looks like:

The runt is 2 heads smaller so just his head reaches above a 6 foot human

Land of Sonaria, Aolenus, Ikra

Name: Ikra
Nickname: Runt, mistake
Gender: male
Preffered diet: Meat and berries (omni)
Colors: instead of the purple and darker purple there is white and grey. The nost colorful part, its wings. Have a blue gradient but its legs have a green.
Estimated Height: 8 foot tall, 16ft long, 20ft wingspan

~~~~~~~~~

The male runt Aolenus was trying to search for food but to no avail. Every time a creature spotted him because of his coloration and he couldn't catch up. It was frustrating and he wished he wasnt born like this. And there came his luck, a sar'hingaro and halaqual appeared behind him. The halaqual roared at Ikra so he flew fast3r, but so did the two.

Ikra thought and got an idea. The male runt Aolenus flew rather high up, the two behind him. But what he did was unexpected. He started doving towards the freezing water, it was winter yes. But the water disnt freeze but it was absolutely freezing for any land creature thats not semi-aquatic. Ikra knew this would be a death sentence if he didn't get out fastly after diving.

SPLASH

The sar-hingaro fired its beam at the dissappearibg aolenus' wing, injuring it. The aolenus was soon beneath the freezing water. The sar scrunched up its face and roared. The halaqual whibed, they had a small talk of whines, screeches, roars and rawrs. But soon the two left. Ikra had dove deeper to make sure they wouldn't come. But it was a mistake. He was getting weak quick in the cold water and his brain was dizzy. He tried to swim up as fast as hd could but he was slow. He tried using all his force in his wings to boost up but it didnt work. The world soon started getting black and the aolenus passed out from cold and oxygen.

When it woke up a kendyll was just swimming towards him but Ikra didnt realize a portal openws up bellow him and sucked him in. The kendyll was bewildered but stayed away, the portal soon closed with having gotten the creature.

<==========================>

Ikra soon woke up, They were drenched in water and leaves and sticks and lity rocks stuck onto them. The atmosphere was warmer than in Sonaria, Ikra opened his eyes and saw he was somewhere else. Judging by the heat, it was summer. Ikra was happy it was summer, there was a river nearby where he could wash the dirt off. And he just did that.

The aolenus runt was now sun-bathing on a rock with its wings spread out as to get them to dry faster. It was uncommon for him to do this in summer.

After approx. 2 hours he got up with his now dry wings and body. He stretched and looked around. Might aswell explore the unknown. He squatted and boosted himself up in the air as he flapped his wings, making a 'SWoooOooOOosH' sound. When the aolenus was above trees, the land was going for miles that he couldnt count. And wasnt just an island...

The aolenus runt happily squawked and soared above the trees, enjoying not being Hunted. Soon the aolenus heard a strange noise. It decided to check it out. It was a herd of.... off...? Kiridians? They looked strange.. ikra didnt say anything as he dove on two of the biggest ones and cruahed their windpipe. The others ran away as to not get killed. The aolenus soon started tearing into the chest of the creature and eat out flesh.

<========>
???

The sensors for anomalous power went off in a huge blast. Rven though it lasted two minutes, we already sent ou the ###.

Were getting a video,

In the videk was a big alien looking bird who soared above the trees.

Another clip was it drying up,

The last crio was of it napping.

The ### requests backup.

<======>

End of chapter 1, credits go to Aurora_MoonStone