Damaged

The police, they know who they are. They think they were the vigilante's, the men in hoods terrorizing the city's criminals. They also thought they had them trapped, that they had no way out. However they were only half right. Oliver and Jayden were handcuffed to the interrogation table.

    "This is a mistake." Oliver told Detective Lance and Hilton. "I'll be asking you a few questions, standard stuff for the report," Quentin ignored Oliver's claim. "Have you two been arrested before? That's okay, I know the answer to that one. One is arrested plenty of times and the other hardly ever."

    "Like what Oliver said, you are making a pretty big mistake." Jayden said annoyed with a sigh before continuing. "We are not who you think we are." "Oh, you are exactly who I think you are." Quentin started.

    "You're dangerous menaces who don't care about who they hurt, except now you are doing it with bows and knives instead of trust funds and yachts. As far as I can tell, the only mistake I made was trusting the two of you."

    "You need to let go dad." Jayden growled. "I think it's coincidental that both of you return to Starling City and then the vigilantes appear along with you." Hilton said. "Detective, you hate me." Oliver took in a breath while staring at Quentin. "Don't take it out on your son. It doesn't make either of us vigilantes."

    "No, the security camera footage of you two at the Unidac auction with the hoods does that pretty well." "We've been over this, he ran into the stairwell and I was outside once the shooting started." Jayden groaned. "We both saw duffel bags believing they might have belonged to the shooter. We grabbed it, looked inside, and found hoods inside them."

    "And what, you took them home with you? Cause we can't find it." Hilton questioned as another officer walked in. "Queen's family is he." "Tell them to wait." Quentin ordered but Moira barged in. "I want to see our sons." She said with Thea shortly behind her. "I'm in the middle of an interrogation here."

    "Detective Lance, I know you hate my family, but I had no idea that you'd go as far to arrest not only mine but your son as well without any grounds whatsoever!" "We have solid grounds, and we have evidence."

    "Which you can present to their attorney when he gets here. Until then, this interrogation is over, Detectives." Moira said, catching the attention of the two detectives. "Sure, you have 15 minutes." They walked leaving the Queen family and the two vigilantes alone. "It seems that your father is on a personal vendetta." Walter said as Jayden scratched the back of his head,

    "He blames me for the death of Sara and he probably hates Jayden for staying with us still." Oliver said. "My dad also thinks we dress up in hoods and just shoot people for fun." Jayden sighed. "The important thing is not to say anything until your attorney gets here." Moira told them.

    "Fine, but we want Laurel." Oliver said, earning a scoff from Thea and a smirk from Jayden. "Oliver, I don't think your ex-girlfriend can be counted to be objective here." "She knew me better than anyone before the island." Oliver backed up his claim. "She knows that I could never be this guy. Lance has a vendetta. I think Laurel can get him off of it and with the added bonus of helping her brother Jayden. He raised her to do the right thing. That includes believing in innocent people. So, Mom, please."

    "Mrs. Queen, if anyone can talk my dad out of this it's gonna be Laurel." Jayden said as everyone nodded and left the room.

Courthouse-The Next Day

    Oliver and Jayden sat at the defendants table while the others sat behind him. "Docket 81941, People vs Oliver Queen and Jayden Lance, aggravated assault, assault with attempt, menacing and trespassing."