Untitled Part 2

Danny's thoughts were interrupted by a sudden rustling sound from an alleyway nearby. He froze, his heart racing, before cautiously making his way towards the source of the noise. As he peered around the corner, he saw Naks, now Nathan, sitting on a crate, tears streaming down his face.

"Danny," Nathan whispered, his voice hoarse. "I'm so sorry."

Danny's heart leapt in his chest at the sound of his ex-boyfriend's voice, but he couldn't help the feeling of anger and hurt that welled up inside of him. They had broken up months ago, and Danny had been trying to move on, but seeing Nathan like this brought back all of the emotions he had been trying to suppress.

"What are you doing here?" Danny asked, his voice cold.

Nathan looked up at him, his eyes pleading for forgiveness. "I just had to see you. I miss you so much, Danny."

Danny shook his head, the pain in his chest growing with each passing second. "It doesn't matter how much you miss me, Nathan. You broke my heart, and I can't just forgive and forget like it never happened."

Nathan's shoulders slumped, and he looked down at the ground, defeated. "I know. I just...I needed to tell you that I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you like that."

Danny sighed, his anger dissipating slightly. "I know you didn't mean to, Nathan. But that doesn't change the fact that you did."

There was a long moment of silence between them, the only sound being Nathan's quiet sobs. Danny's heart ached at the sight of him in so much pain, but he knew that he couldn't just forgive him and go