Sad

To my dear friend just a short letter this time.
Sorry it took so long for me to write this but I've been busy ( yeah I know it's not a very good excuse) but it's true the house I'm living in which is mums has been sold and I'm currently looking for my first home ( something we should've been doing together) every time I look at something I think about you and whether you'd like it, I know you don't like the beach but that's where I've been looking as it's finally my time to be selfish and start thinking about myself for a change.
I've had lunch with your mum and dad on a regular basis and it's always good catching up with them, I always look forward to seeing them it helps keep our memories of you alive.
So much packing up to do I think I finally beat you in having more dvds now.

It's just so fucking disappointing that you're not here to help with this this stuff it should be us moving into our first home together not me by myself.
Anyhow things are taking time once the deposit comes through then I can start looking properly and hopefully put an offer in on something that I like not what anyone else likes for a change.
As I said this is a short letter this time around. I fucking miss you.

Love you my bff Fiona.
Love Mel.