Moana's Relationship

Maui

I smiled as I watched Moana and sighed as I shifted from hawk to human and said Moana? Moana chuckled and said yes, Maui? I shifted and said maybe we should talk with your family somewhere private. I blushed as she nodded and said Mother, Father, I need a private word with you guys and Maui. I smiled and walked into their tent, and shifted as Moana said mom, dad, Maui, and I would like your permission to date. I shifted as Moana's dad sighed and said OK, but if he hurts you, Moana, I will personally exile him. I nodded and said I won't I promise. I blushed and smiled as I sang.

I chuckled and whispered, you're an incredible voyager, my love. I smiled as Moana said your such a flirt. I blushed and said guilty. I blushed as I felt water hit the back of my head and looked back and froze seeing a monster-sized lobster coming to attack the island. I blushed and froze. Moana raise the alarm as I flew off in hawk form to challenge the Lobster.

Moana. I blushed and said dad Maui needs us. I blushed and called out to arms warriors. Get the women and children inside. I smiled as I tossed my father his spear and went inside to watch over the children with the rest of the women. I blushed and smiled as I sat keeping watch.

Maui I smiled as the warriors and I defeated Tamatoa. I blushed and turned to the island and called All clear. I smiled as Moana rushed forward and leaped into my arms and hugged me tight. I chuckled and whispered don't worry Moana I'm fine. She blushed and said I know I'm just thankful that you are. I chuckled and winked and sang