Reunited

Moana

I sighed as we landed and bowed before the  towering proud form of Tef Iti and said my village is in need of a  temporary refuge. I smiled as my entire village fell to their knees as Tef Iti nodded and raised a hand in a gesture of welcome. I smiled and froze as I heard the cry of a hawk and looked up and saw Maui land a short way off clearly wounded. I frowned and shouted Maui!!! I frowned as I rushed forward and knelt down and said are You OK he coughed and said  yeah I've made it out of tougher scrapes than this." I  sighed as couple of the village women set to work, treating and bandaging his wound and smiling as he  thanked them. I smiled and looked around and  sang (who I am up top)

I blushed as Maui hugged me and said Moana I love you." I  smiled and blushed as I looked into his eyes and sang (of the same pride)

I smiled and kissed him and got up, helping him to his feet and smiled as he smiled and looked up at  Tef Iti and said  My goddess I would kneel but in my current condition it is incredibly painful to. I smiled as Tef Iti  shrugged it off and tossed Maui his hook and smiled as he became instantly healed. I froze as he smiled and  knelt and said thank you, Tef Iti. I smiled and  teasingly said, "Don't lose it this time. He chuckled and playfully pushed me into the water and smiled as the ocean  set me unharmed back onto the shore  unharmed and completely dry. I smiled as he smiled and said I'll never get tired of that. I chuckled and looked at the ocean and smiled as the ocean completely drenched him twice.I smiled as he frowned and said no fair. I smiled and said alls fair in love and pranks Maui.